UAAAaaaaaaaaaAaaaaaa :minigun:

Edited by kukulino

I saw one thing on the Hornet you use a double glass on the canopy?! one plane is enough and it doesn`t look so dark! If you look at MF modells or some others you will not find a double glass canopy modelled! Just as info ;-)

Update:

New Cockpit and Radar,you will see a Rangebar for the new R-77-PD

gallery_27883_198_64499.jpg

Break-X of the new radar:

gallery_27883_198_53712.jpg

And new R-77-PD

gallery_27883_198_42308.jpg

:blink: AWESOME!!! SO DETAILED!!! BETWEEN THESE AND THE F-35, ILL GO INTO A SPASM CAUSED BY ADRENALINE...AGAIN!!! :rofl:

There're no words to describe the wonder... :shok:

omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With your new ECM Gardeniya-1 pods and new missiles it will be strong (nice and ellegant) Eagle killer :bb2:

Edited by kukulino

Looks nice. Next to the Su-27SM will be the new Su-35?

Edited by Scorpion82

Looks nice. Next to the Su-27SM will be the new Su-35?

Yes,Su-37 and Su-35BM are in project

and it looks good, are those buttons and switches modelled or just painted in the pit?! Nice avionics!!! That`s sure! Good work erwin!

and it looks good, are those buttons and switches modelled or just painted in the pit?! Nice avionics!!! That`s sure! Good work erwin!

Not complete yet. But soon.

I don't know is there any way putting RWR on Moving Map?

do you have the Sukhoi Su-35 brochure ? its available as pdf on the official Sukhoi website, russian and english language. It has some nice pics of the MFDs ect.

http://www.knaapo.ru/eng/products/military/index.wbp

scroll down to the links ... the video is "interesting" too.. lol.

Edited by Crusader

scroll down to the links ... the video is "interesting" too.. lol.

LOL? ordinary reclame.

Sometimes ago i & my colleagues on work (we are russian radars designers ) looked presentation video of new israely air radar degigned for India with " real time ground target search & identification MFD screen capture" on frame to frame mode - Lot of video editing!

Video showed - search & identification on "real time", but little clock digits showed on two successive frames go forvard on 3 minutes!

Or one target showed, and boom! on next frame target have another very different from previous coordinates, but voice say: "ground target is autotracking!"

LOL? ordinary reclame.

Sometimes ago i & my colleagues on work (we are russian radars designers ) looked presentation video of new israely air radar degigned for India with " real time ground target search & identification MFD screen capture" on frame to frame mode - Lot of video editing!

Video showed - search & identification on "real time", but little clock digits showed on two successive frames go forvard on 3 minutes!

Or one target showed, and boom! on next frame target have another very different from previous coordinates, but voice say: "ground target is autotracking!"

:needpics:

:needpics:

SOORy it's not for wide showing movie, because it's contents secret infomation of india AF systems.

We (russian avioncs corporation) have some contracts for India AF, but on some moment they said, "radar which you work above, not enough good! you will look that was done by ELTA! ", and passed to us for the official viewing of video, taken off for the closed demonstration. We looked well..