Sign in to follow this  

Have you installed all of the patches to WOV??? Do you have the lastest Directx9c installed??

Sounds like you are using the wrong version of the weapons editor to save the file

The version of WOV you are running will determine the version you need - so what version of WOV are you running?

btw this is in the wrong forum

anytime i have a weapon requesting a LOD that's not there the game will not load. definitely a weapons data problem

edit: maybe this will help

Edited by littlesmoke

This might be way off but I've had a couple of 'black screen' crashes (not CTD's) using the new F/A-18F in WOV and cured it by setting the End Year to 2040 in the Options.ini :rofl:

I just downloaded the Weapons Pack - 03 Jul 06, after installing it. I tried running WOV and I keep getting a error message. If anyone has any suggestions I’d greatly appreciate it.

If its a MissleObject.dll error you have a conflict between the weapons pack and the version of the game you have installed. Patch up to Service Pack v.05.15.06, make sure your Direct X 9.0c is up to date (per instructions at Thirdwire), then Patch up to v.08.30.06, then reinstall the 03 Jul 06 Weapons Pack last.