Hi all , this is a quick update on the b1 progress . I had some computer storage problems and lost my main file for the b1-1 which was not good , so went to backup storage of my 3ds files loaded up the backup and somehow this file was a very early one and not the current one . Now i very much wanted to get the bone completed and in game but just couldn't bring myself to go back to the start of the project lol so i have aqquired a new b1-b model through the correct channels of course :yes: and this one is waaay better than my model was . I'm still having problems with uv mapping which is slowing me down on quite a few projects ( still skinning them my own cheap way haha ) but as soon as i can figure this out hopefully the bone and a few others can get released , so here are a few screenies of the new b1-b ( some of you may recognise the model :wink: ) .

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

Hotness :good: !!!

Is she going to have an external hard point for a Sniper XL pod?

i've been looking at some photos of the b1 with this hardpoint ( set near to the front of the aircraft ) if its the same one , and yeah its gonna have to get added . not sure if we have the sniper pod in game already or not ( not too well up on it yet ) if not guess i'll make one of them aswell :yes:

i've been looking at some photos of the b1 with this hardpoint ( set near to the front of the aircraft ) if its the same one , and yeah its gonna have to get added . not sure if we have the sniper pod in game already or not ( not too well up on it yet ) if not guess i'll make one of them aswell :yes:

The Sniper pod is available in game

This Bird is awesome; thank you very much, and hopefully.. sooon

I hate two weeks.....

Damn this bird is great and I love the pit pic!! WOE is getting a new generation sim.. if you compare it with the first strike fighter release!

There has to be some things redone, avionics a bit so you can target something on the ground .. for the AGM-65 eg and sound files... maybe a new start up the engine possibilitys together with those sounds .. compare lomac and WOE (sound)

Damn this bird is great and I love the pit pic!! WOE is getting a new generation sim.. if you compare it with the first strike fighter release!

There has to be some things redone, avionics a bit so you can target something on the ground .. for the AGM-65 eg and sound files... maybe a new start up the engine possibilitys together with those sounds .. compare lomac and WOE (sound)

Yeh you right there mate , these things would be a nice addition to the sim .

oleeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!! :ok:

Edited by loborojo

AMAZING!! :blink: i can't say anything this is great!! :clapping:

Jesum lord mercy, that is beautiful!

Edited by herman01

Gotta admit i cant wait to drop some serious heavy ordanance with this beauty

OMG!

Im realy impressed with how the game is progressing. Its getting ot the point where the line betwean LOMAC quality graphics and Strike Fighters quality graphics is bluring.