Sign in to follow this  
MadJeff

What Do You Think Of The New Forums?

What do you think of the new forum software?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new forum software?

• It is awesome!
    • I liked phpBB better
    • I hate it, too confusing...
    • Don`t care either way

Just wondering what everyone thinks of the new InvisionBoard forums. I know it's a little different than what you are used to, but it's got some great features that are already starting to grow on me. Anyway, I wan't to get a feel for what people think, so vote! B)

Very good looking and seems pretty fast. Although for some reason I wasn't allowed to reply to the "Welcome Beer" post. *shrugs* :)

It's just like the main news page once I got used to it, I felt right at home. GJ MJ

Very good looking and seems pretty fast.  Although for some reason I wasn't allowed to reply to the "Welcome Beer" post.  *shrugs*  :)

Fixed, users can now reply to posts on that form, but not create them.

The forum is nice, but I kinda liked the skin on the old one better than the choices here. other than that its good :)

working on the color scheme, it will be more like the old scheme but with this layout

Ya, I'm the asshole with the poor opinion. Well actually I meant to click the go back to phpbb option, but these things happen :blink:

It's kinda handy, but it wont show my sig (no gif allowed), and I cant figure out how to attach stuff.

I usually prefer the phpBB2.x.x or phpBBFM (Fully modded if you know it)

but I like what you did with the IB ;)

Hey Jeff I'm glad ya got things sorted out. I can't wait til you get the color thingy going again. The White on Black was easier on the eyes

BirdDogg.

BTW: I need that paypal number agian cause I still owe ya 25 bucks, I didn't forget.

It's kinda handy, but it wont show my sig (no gif allowed), and I cant figure out how to attach stuff.

gifs are allowed, and your sig format is correct. However, the image doesn't seem to be at that location, I tried going to the link and the file's missing. :P

One complaint. I get page expired errors when I hit the back button in the new forum, something that didn't happen on the old.

My only complaint.

Looking forward to the new color scheme.

One complaint. I get page expired errors when I hit the back button in the new forum, something that didn't happen on the old.

That's weird, I go back and forward here without any issues. Is anyone else having this prob?

gifs are allowed, and your sig format is correct. However, the image doesn't seem to be at that location, I tried going to the link and the file's missing. :P

Fixed

My server was down for a while and I was too busy to mess with it at the time. :)\

Sorry for the troubles X.O.

That's weird, I go back and forward here without any issues. Is anyone else having this prob?

Yes and no.

I get the page expired error only when in the user control panel, when I am in the forum threads I can go back and forth freely with no problems.

One thing I just noticed. I cant seem to get back to the main biohaz news page from the forums. Maybe I am blind and don't see the link, but I can't seem to find a way back without opening the page, or going back alot of times

I like it Jeff. The more I used it, the more I liked it. Havent noticed any problems yet. One thing I really miss however is the list on the old Biohaz site that listed the most recent posts on the forum. It was a fast way to go to the latest posts and news. I used it a lot.

I agree with Posting Freak. The list of recently added messages was a great feature. I miss it too.

Navychief