Sign in to follow this  

I intend to get a Fighter Stick of CH Products. Just like to confirm if the Hat switch can be used to replace the mouse for moving views around inside the cockpit? Also want to know if the Hat switch is defaulted to that function. Anyone who has the experience of using this stick and can provide the information will be greatly appreciated.

I intend to get a Fighter Stick of CH Products. Just like to confirm if the Hat switch can be used to replace the mouse for moving views around inside the cockpit? Also want to know if the Hat switch is defaulted to that function. Anyone who has the experience of using this stick and can provide the information will be greatly appreciated.

Hi

I have a CH Combat Stick and I can use the Hat Switch to control de wiew around the cockpit.

My Combat Stick did not have any default function. I have had to configure it using the Options section in WOE or WOI.

Hope this helps you

Like any other, you'll still have to into the Options/Controls/Customize, and set up the swtichology. It only takes a few minutes.

You won't be sorry with CH ... truth!!!

Wrench

kevin stein

Guest 531_Ghost

Short answer. Yes you can. As for me though, I have my POV on my FS programmed to my snap views and zoom in and zoom out. I've made a Command File for SFP1-WOV-WOE-WOI-COI. You can find it HERE The Command File is to be used in Control Manager, for CHProducts.

Say I have a TrackIR, now I can save up the hat switch for 4 more other commands. Are there really 176 programmable functions there?

There are 4 four-way switches plus I believ another 4 buttons. So I can only programme 16+4=20 functions how come in the spec it says 176 functions?

Guest 531_Ghost

Xs 4 Modes :wink:

I bought the toy. I also bought TrackIR 4 Pro, it is a wonderful invention really. BUt as far as the Fighter Stick, I am a bit disappointed.

I use the hat switch for other functions which should give me 8, but it is easy to press the UP, RIGHT, DOWN and LEFT but for the remaining four it's very very hard to get hold of.

So practically, there are only [16+3 (excluding button3)] X 3 = 57 functions to play around with!! I thought I would have 128 buttons??