Can someone please tell me how to download and install aircraft carrier

just to say i have WOE

Mmm, it is not hard :no:

Download carrier from download section: http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?autoc...amp;showcat=330

And than follow instructions how to insatall concrete carrier in the read me file.

That is it.

This is answer on your question.

But you want fly from its deck I suppose. I never played with mission editor, so I have no skill with mission editor. But I played with campaings. Here is tutorial how add carrier into campaign: http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?showtopic=12137

This link points you to the Knowledge base. Very usable info are there for all members.

For more info about carriers you can try search engine.

Oooh, sorry for duplicity... I was too slow :biggrin:

Edited by kukulino

It is easy to make a mission with carriers in missioneditor. Just add it and it will show up on the list of airbases.

It is easy to make a mission with carriers in missioneditor. Just add it and it will show up on the list of airbases.

i have the problem that the ships didn t even show up in the mission editor  :blink: in WOV, with Lybia, Israel and Vietnam terrain. tried SFP and the ships just show up in the default dessert terrain. i use the le missioneur editor.

can anyone help me pls?

Jaeger

P.S. ships are the british destroyers, CVN75, Ark Royal, cargo ships

tried also the gulf of sidra mission - the plane simply explodes on the carrier

Edited by jaeger_301

i have the problem that the ships didn t even show up in the mission editor :blink: in WOV, with Lybia, Israel and Vietnam terrain. tried SFP and the ships just show up in the default dessert terrain. i use the le missioneur editor.

can anyone help me pls?

Jaeger

P.S. ships are the british destroyers, CVN75, Ark Royal, cargo ships

tried also the gulf of sidra mission - the plane simply explodes on the carrier

Wich version of WOV you using? Are differences between Patch 3 and 4 concerning Ground objects, and some of these ships are for Patch 3.

Wich version of WOV you using? Are differences between Patch 3 and 4 concerning Ground objects, and some of these ships are for Patch 3.

sp4 with SFP and WOV - only in SFP working

WOV now with the latest patch - no joy

i checked if the targets and types.ini are correct and they are, i also tried differend terrains like Gepards, and P. dessert tiles v2 what was mentioned as a solution.

Vietnam, Lybia and Israel terrain.

checked also the knowledge base - to no avail.

Jaeger