Hey. I have a seriouse issue with the flight model. The role characteristics are prety wacked out. When i role left it pushes the nose down and when i role righ it pushes the nose up. I only get very slight role when i twist the stick to the left and right ontop of the nose pulling up or don. Pulling back on the stick and pushing forward on it does what it is supposed to and all my other aircraft work fine. Yes I read the readme and y i installed it as instructed. Can someone help me out?

(very nice work on the aircraft. It looks incredible and the tandome cockpit idea is freekin sweeeet!)

Same here!!!! thats why my veiled reference to Bill Gunston!

Like a typical delta handling gets better above 300kts.

Tough love huh! she rides rough.

Hey. I have a seriouse issue with the flight model. The role characteristics are prety wacked out. When i role left it pushes the nose down and when i role righ it pushes the nose up. I only get very slight role when i twist the stick to the left and right ontop of the nose pulling up or don. Pulling back on the stick and pushing forward on it does what it is supposed to and all my other aircraft work fine. Yes I read the readme and y i installed it as instructed. Can someone help me out?

(very nice work on the aircraft. It looks incredible and the tandome cockpit idea is freekin sweeeet!)

Same here, interesting point......

For the rest: fantastic plane !!!!

Aju,

Derk :yes:

I had this same problem until I switched the flight model from hard to normal in the options menu. It flies fine using the normal flight model option but the role seems a bit slow.

BTW great model. I love flying from the back.

Dan

That's a bang-up job there Florian! Many thanks!

problems. can not barrel.Air operated have some problem

See posts above. M2000D is optimalised for NORMAL flight model settings. If you are using HARD flight model settings, you have those troubles.

Heh! Very nice trick with the back seat! In the first moment I didn't know what's happend :haha:

Very good Bird. Thank you very much for this job. You can make it perfect if you change the fusenumbers to realistic ones. EC 3/3 Ardennes uses this numbers "3-XA" to "3-XZ".

Serials numbers are in 600's series.

Look at http://www.ec3-3ardennes.com/ for futher details

Sorry for my english... I'am french.

See posts above. M2000D is optimalised for NORMAL flight model settings. If you are using HARD flight model settings, you have those troubles.

I want to use HARD flight model :dntknw:

Then create your own FM tuned to hard mode?

Best of luck with that, it is an exceedingly difficult bunch of editing...

problems. can not barrel.Air operated have some problem

can you patch this BUG ? AmokFloo

can you patch this BUG ? AmokFloo

There is no BUG, the flight model is done for NORMAL mode, i am very poor in flight modeling and cannot build one for HARD.

If you want to fly in HARD, make a flight model by you´re own. If you are not able to and don´t like the addon because of this, don´t use it!

Delete it, let it rest in peace or whatever, but don´t tell there is a bug! :nono:

• Like 1

I did it myself. Used Paintshop Pro 7. Some Detail stuff i used from pictures of the real aircraft.

• Like 1

Hey floh it`s hard so see the intention of someone here.. cause you can read only text. I think he ment the planes behaviour under the hard FM conditions that there is maybe a misstake in the ini.... I can happen to the best of us ;-)

I did it myself. Used Paintshop Pro 7. Some Detail stuff i used from pictures of the real aircraft.

Sweet! Good work!

Hey floh it`s hard so see the intention of someone here.. cause you can read only text. I think he ment the planes behaviour under the hard FM conditions that there is maybe a misstake in the ini.... I can happen to the best of us ;-)

It's not a mistake, it's an omission. There's a difference. The FM for normal mode works, the one for hard mode does not because the creator isn't up to working it out, that's all.

Guys, why all the bitchin` around???

We all wanted an M-2000 now we got it. If its tuned by the creators like that and you dont like it, make one on your own..but dont put "bugs" where there arent any.

Simple....dont like it, dont play it! Thats why theres a delete button on your keyboard...

Btw....smoking job florian! :ok:

In between modding the GR.4, I've been taking some time with the M2000D. I love it. I did edit the DATA and LOADOUT inis a bit to allow it to carry the BRU-57 twin bomb rack on the center pylon. Now it carries twin GBU-12E as I saw them a few days ago over OEF.

Great job!

Jeff

Outstanding job, I completely overlooked this when it came out. (Too much time on the road, can't access the internet). I just downloaded yesterday.....SWEET!

Hi, is there guns for this? did not see in the folder or is it not supposed to have? thx.

Mirage 2000D has no gun at all! :wink:

• Like 1