Sign in to follow this  
VBD_#5_William

Anyone know how to make a cockpit?

Hello, im the mod maker for the Virtual Blue Diamonds, and I was going to do something special, I was going to make an F-16 cockpit, And I was also going to make a C-130 cockpit, now one question, how in the world am I supposed to do that... are there any tools, or tutorials, cause I cant find any... to anyone, please help!!!

Guest Stiglr
Hello, im the mod maker for the Virtual Blue Diamonds, and I was going to do something special, I was going to make an F-16 cockpit, And I was also going to make a C-130 cockpit, now one question, how in the world am I supposed to do that... are there any tools, or tutorials, cause I cant find any... to anyone, please help!!!

Pretty much the exact same way you create an external plane shape. In fact, you can start with the external fuselage, turn the surface faces inside out and you have the beginnings of the cockpit shell.

It's not that simple. I recommend you try to contact either the guys who did the ADA mod or the guys doing the VNAO mod. They've managed to start changing cockpit textures, but it's a real PITA in LOMAC to do so.