Sign in to follow this  

RoCAF Mirage2000-5

Chinese Taiwan Mirage2000-5 BETA

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a beta of Chinese Taiwan Mirage2000-5.

RoCAF bought 60 Mirage2000-5 fighters in 1993.But RoCAF haven't got france Air-Ground weapons,and the france radar dosen't spport homing/guiding Air-ground weapon from US.So,though these version of Mirage2000-5 got a great Air-ground attack abilltye,you can not use any Air-Ground weapons.

3D Model by aleks

Flight Model by IAFmars and YEYEYE and Erwin_hans

Weapons by IAFmars and YEYEYE

Skins by IAFmars

This beta using JAS-39C's cockpit.Thanks Dave's cockpit.

Installation insctructions:

Install the CT Mirage2000-5 folder into your objects/aircraft folder.

Put the weapons folder in objects folder. If you have a weapons pack installed then that folder will already be there. In that case take the contents and put them in the weapons folder.

Add the weapons according the link below. Just using the weapondata editor.

If you have some problems or some advices,ples post in CA or E-mail me.

My E-mail:iafc@sohu.com

Sorry for the last mistake. :blush:

Have fun!

there are two problems , one is the cockpit from the outside you can see through the bottom and the back of the fuselage but this you can fix with one add-on or with access to the 3ds-max file

the second is the landing gear doors the same as above you can see through (missing texture/mapping) there you need access to the 3ds-max file

did you get the 3dsmax file ? or how you going to fix this bird ?

Aniway is a beta!and a great beta!I didn't see nothing bad (just the main gear tires to rise up a little bit) but nothing bad repeat! :good: Thanks again guys!

Hey I would say Beta to finished 3D modell only ini tweaking is WIP not the 3D modell but if someone find some probs and issue in the externel 3D modell so I can be fixed more easy than a completed 3D Modell! Good work on this! Maybe we can use the fron Pit from Amokfloh. It`s jus a matter of ini work to dissable the rear pit!!

Hey I would say Beta to finished 3D modell only ini tweaking is WIP not the 3D modell but if someone find some probs and issue in the externel 3D modell so I can be fixed more easy than a completed 3D Modell! Good work on this! Maybe we can use the fron Pit from Amokfloh. It`s jus a matter of ini work to dissable the rear pit!!

The pit of M2KD is similar,but not simlar enough.

i think this is a misunderstanding because this is a model from somone in japan who lost his files on hd crash and could not finish the job i was offering help then and im just asking now if the 3dsmax file is back alife or how erwin_hans who offert his help as well is going to fix it without the corefile

this is no critic on a beta release , by the way the model is out for download for several weeks

@ all involved in the ROCAF 2000-5 project:

In any following version you tweak, replace

your standard skin with the one I made for the bird!

Helps making a more complete plane!

And to all; enjoy!

Muesli

PS:http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?autocom=downloads&showfile=7184

:ok:

Awesome work!Another great mirage.

One of my favorite aircraft.

Thank you guys!!

Great plane !!!! Star performer and nice fm.

Will there be French skins too in the future ?

Thanks a lot,

Aju,

Derk :smile:

i think this is a misunderstanding because this is a model from somone in japan who lost his files on hd crash and could not finish the job i was offering help then and im just asking now if the 3dsmax file is back alife or how erwin_hans who offert his help as well is going to fix it without the corefile

this is no critic on a beta release , by the way the model is out for download for several weeks

I made the original Mirage2000-5.I am from China,not from Japan!The orginal Mirage2000-5's LOD file have some mistakes ,but my 3D MAX mod file was lost,so I didn't solve it.But I couldn't abandon my work ,so I ameliorate original files by myself ..without anyone's help.. and finish this RoCAF Mirage2000-5 bate.

This beta's LOD file is the original LOD file,I don't change it.But I run it very fluency now..I don't know why....~

By the way ,this beta is not similar to the original Mirage2000-5.

My Internet's speed is very slow,so Erwin_hans help me upload it.Thinks Erwin's work and thinks everyone's supports!!

Edited by IAFmars

I made the original Mirage2000-5.I am from China,not from Japan!The orginal Mirage2000-5's LOD file have some mistakes ,but my 3D MAX mod file was lost,so I didn't solve it.But I couldn't abandon my work ,so I ameliorate original files by myself ..without anyone's help.. and finish this RoCAF Mirage2000-5 bate.

This beta's LOD file is the original LOD file,I don't change it.But I run it very fluency now..I don't know why....~

By the way ,this beta is not similar to the original Mirage2000-5.

My Internet's speed is very slow,so Erwin_hans help me upload it.Thinks Erwin's work and thinks everyone's supports!!

ok , keep up your good work :good:

Edited by ravenclaw_007

But RoCAF haven't got france Air-Ground weapons,and the france radar dosen't spport homing/guiding Air-ground weapon from US.So,though these version of Mirage2000-5 got a great Air-ground attack abilltye,you can not use any Air-Ground weapons.

Just some precision about this : in fact -5 version was build only for AA, (as the C and the 5F) and its radar hasn't any A/G capabilities. The only 2K able to deliver A/G weps is the D version, as N is for nuke strike.

For the rest, good job, congrats !

What about the 2000-9? I can't remember what its abilities are.

If I do recall correctly, 2000-9 are for A2G what 2000-5 are for A2A: heavily modernized-reworked versions.

......in fact -5 version was build only for AA, (as the C and the 5F) and its radar hasn't any A/G capabilities. ......

No,Mirage2000-5 is a multi-use fighter. His radar has A/G capability.

Probably, but 2000-9 are evolved, sort of ascended :biggrin: versions of first generation two-seated ground attack versions, aren't they?

Probably, but 2000-9 are evolved, sort of ascended :biggrin: versions of first generation two-seated ground attack versions, aren't they?

2000-9 is the all capacity of M2000 A/A,A/G capacity

the M2000-5 is a M2000-9 without A/G new generation capacity but with the same capacity of M2000C

christian

has anyone tried this with the new patch? Mine ins unflyable..

Any violent pitch up or turn and ur outta control-I dont fly this plane-use it strictly for AI and they fly it well!

Any violent pitch up or turn and ur outta control-I dont fly this plane-use it strictly for AI and they fly it well!

I fixed the Player-part of the FM; the AI flies it well,, but my wingmen lined up on the taxiway pitchup and explode right there. It is not a terrain problem. Anyone fixed this plane? From Ai and Player point of view....