Sign in to follow this  

Can someone please help me I have the demo and I cannot get any planes to fire I would love to have a go at shooting stuff but no matter what I assign my fire button as or my cycle weapons or my change target it wont work I got the demo from the bit torrent and it did not work so I re downloaded it from the offical site still it wont work. can some one please help me with my urge to shoot something.

System specs are as follows

XP Pro

AMD XP 3000 2.17Ghz

768meg DDR PC2700

MSI KT4 MOBO

MSI FX5600 256meg DDR Nvidea 45.23 driver

Microsoft Force Feedback 2 Joystick

DX 9.0b

P.S if anyone needs the Demo I have it on my website but I will only give exact location if you pm me and I would ask you not to publish as I would like to keep my site running without buying extra bandwith.

You have to hit the "C" key to activate your Cannon 1st, then hit whatever you assigned the fire key to.

I have tried all the above still no joy another suggestions.

Try this ... hit "S" to start your mission, then hit "7" to activate AtG mode, then hit "C" to activate the cannon, then fire the cannon (space bar). If that doesn't work for the A-10 then something is wrong and I can't help, sorry man.

fire guns u press C when in either A-A(6) or A-G(7) mode, if u want to drop ordinance / fire missiles, u need to deselect cannon C and then cycle through ur weapons with D

Thanks Baz that worked unfortunalty I figured it out about 30 mins befoer oyu posted u I apreciate the help I am a novice at these flight sims