Sign in to follow this  
Fubar512

NVidia Card Color settings

While performing research on another project (don't even bother asking :biggrin: ), I stumbled across a thread at another site, and decided to try the "LOMAC" settings mentioned there in WoE...and, Whoa!

Give these a try, you won't be disappointed:

Desktop Color Settings:

brightness= 55%

digital vibrance= 50%

contrast=50%

image sharpening=none

gamma = 45%.

Source: http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=4964...p;postcount=169

and

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=4966...p;postcount=172

Sounds great! where can i adjust these settings?

Sounds great! where can i adjust these settings?

In the Nvidia control panel under "Adjust Desktop Color Settings"

gallery_279_54_6235.jpg

In classic control panel there used to be different pre sets...and I got similar looks then...but you would only see the effect if you used the setting on ur pc...the enhancement would look the same as the viewers settings on their pc....

if you have different settings to those of the pictures owner you will see default effects....

like seeing a tv on televison advert...you think hmmm thats a good picture on that tv...when all you see is the quality of the one you are viewing the ad on....lol

In classic control panel there used to be different pre sets...and I got similar looks then...but you would only see the effect if you used the setting on ur pc...the enhancement would look the same as the viewers settings on their pc....

if you have different settings to those of the pictures owner you will see default effects....

like seeing a tv on televison advert...you think hmmm thats a good picture on that tv...when all you see is the quality of the one you are viewing the ad on....lol

Lets see, Russ....

A Test:

gallery_279_43_329127.jpg

Good call. I'm getting a very nice, natural effect with less aggressive settings. Just +4% digital vibrance and +60% contrast.

a7d146.jpg

Fubar,tested in Lomac,woe and CoD4 and running GREAT!nvidia rules!

I have to agree here !

These are indeed some very nice color settings.

They look beautiful on my Viewsonic 20" GS790 CRT.

Just tested with WOE and Half Life 2.

Everyone should keep in mind that the results of these settings will vary depending on how you have the built in color settings of your monitor set up, not to mention the type and brand of monitor.