Sign in to follow this  
The AV8TOR

How do I fly AI in forgotten battles

I know you can fly AI aircraft in IL-2 but i just don't know how. :dntknw:

Any ideas?

Edited by The AV8TOR

Iv'e had an account with them for about 5 months now, but all they have is 1946 mods and tips not Forgotten Battles mods or tips. Is there no website that has IL-2FB mods. If there is please send me a link. :please:

Iv'e had an account with them for about 5 months now, but all they have is 1946 mods and tips not Forgotten Battles mods or tips. Is there no website that has IL-2FB mods. If there is please send me a link. :please:

AFAIK, There are not that much 'mods' for the sturmovik games, with the exception of versions 4.05 and above. As illustrated by allaircraftarcade.

The sturmovik file system was quite inaccessible for years, so it seems there were not much ways to make any real mods in the time of these older versions.

Though I too wish there were ways to use mods without getting such a bloated IL-2 1946 install. As after getting the ace expansion pack I really don't care much for the other addons.

Have you tried the ace expansion?, that one truly adds to forgotten battles. As does 'Battle over Europe'.

AFAIK, There are not that much 'mods' for the sturmovik games, with the exception of versions 4.05 and above. As illustrated by allaircraftarcade.

The sturmovik file system was quite inaccessible for years, so it seems there were not much ways to make any real mods in the time of these older versions.

Though I too wish there were ways to use mods without getting such a bloated IL-2 1946 install. As after getting the ace expansion pack I really don't care much for the other addons.

Have you tried the ace expansion?, that one truly adds to forgotten battles. As does 'Battle over Europe'.

Ok I'll try the expansion pack, I've heard alot about it I've just not had any money lying around my house.

Edited by The AV8TOR