Sign in to follow this  
pcpilot

Marcelo Silva's SF Website, CHECK IT OUT!

Found this gem posted by MajorLee on the SimHQ forum, thought you guys would like to know. Check out the skins at this site! This dude is blowin and goin, turnin and burnin, rotatin and motivatin! Very nice skins AND a couple of repainted cockpits! It can be found here...http://www.marcfighters.hpg.ig.com.br/index.htm

By the time I get this game...I might as well give up skinning. There are alot of great skins coming out, seems likes Marcfighters and the rest are beating me to many of them.

Great work!

Those are some nice skins and cockpits. I know they're just repainted stcok 'pits, but they give the AI planes a whole new feel.

P51, the best way to do it is just grab the entire fly-able plane from his site. They already have the new cockpits in them.

I say new, but really he just replaced the bitmaps in each cockpit folder. Its really a great idea, because it completely changes the look of the cockpits.

Hi Fellas, Marcello sent me an email telling me that he has some new skins along with some updated and improved skins, most notably, there is several nice F-4E skins including Japan versions, 3 new Mig-21PFM, and a couple new A-4 skins. Thought you would like to know... :0)