Im new to Wings over Israel,picked it up this week. And firstly i must say,I was impressed from the outset with this game. I have played alot of flight sims,and am a big flight fan,I found that this game was easy to jump in and go for it.The graphics are supperb for a reasonably small install size,and everything just works,no crashes or lag.

I was wondering if someone could suggest the best way to go about getting a few new planes and maybe some terrain (this is not to say that the standard planes and terrain are not good,there very good).

I have had a look at a few other mod forums,i was a little confused tho at another site because they seemed to be talking about another game that had a similar name and developer as WOI.

Anyway I'll have a look around here and see what i can find.

Later

post-38596-1219905915_thumb.jpgpost-38596-1219905840_thumb.jpg

Welcome BarnesNZ, always nice to see a Kiwi!

I suggest you make a cup of coffe, sit back and read the big heap of

info in the knowledge database! Here you learn everything to know about

the TK sims.

Ciao

Im new to Wings over Israel,picked it up this week. And firstly i must say,I was impressed from the outset with this game. I have played alot of flight sims,and am a big flight fan,I found that this game was easy to jump in and go for it.The graphics are supperb for a reasonably small install size,and everything just works,no crashes or lag.

I was wondering if someone could suggest the best way to go about getting a few new planes and maybe some terrain (this is not to say that the standard planes and terrain are not good,there very good).

I have had a look at a few other mod forums,i was a little confused tho at another site because they seemed to be talking about another game that had a similar name and developer as WOI.

Anyway I'll have a look around here and see what i can find.

Later

Hello there - WOI is being released as "Combat over Israel" in Europe if thats what they were on about? - for other games this series look at my sig - they all use the same engine to a degree so a lot of the mods can be used in any of them (though not all)

With WOI the flight model has been revised a lot so some of the older planes you find on here may not fly so well until they are upgraded.

Oh, bye the way,if anyone is up for a internet game of WOI i have a decent connection ,I would be keen to give it a go.

C u