hey guys i really love WOV but I moved to vista now and i got no xp cd, the old thread is deleted i think and when i ran WOI on vista it runs fine but when the mission is over, it goes back to desktop. hw cn i fix tis?

Apply the latest patch. You may just find that you no longer need to perform the "Vista" edits as per the knowledge base.

Oh wow!Cant wait for the patches for WOE.Now thats what I call customer service!Up yours Microsoft

Edited by Stick

k ill try to apply the patch but i like to do some configs if the patch didnt work

There are still some UAC problems that hinder installing mods, taking screenshots, etc, but these can be overcome by adjusting the security options in the folder properties... the main showstopper was the shader effects (which as Fubar512 said, is fixed in the latest- Aug 08 WoI patch).

Any other CTDs shouldn't be OS specific.