Sign in to follow this  
11th_AF_Sapper

The dragon carrier missions

Sorry to ask for so much help as of late. I'm trying to get some carrier ops to work the problem is that the carrier won't spawn and I plop promptly in to the water. I'm running Woe and I have no idea whats up. I left a comment on the forum for The dragon and there have been no replies.

i know how you feel me and my husband took that damn campaign off because it was just that

a pain in the ass. trying to contact scrapper is like trying to get a round block in to a triangle shape.

we were never able to get it work.

we put something on the campaign forum and no luck.

hopefully someone else will make a simple one in the near future.

Sorry to ask for so much help as of late. I'm trying to get some carrier ops to work the problem is that the carrier won't spawn and I plop promptly in to the water. I'm running Woe and I have no idea whats up. I left a comment on the forum for The dragon and there have been no replies.

Do you have an add-on carrier working in any other installation?

If you do then you know that you can install a carrier and get it to work.

If you haven't installed one before, and got it to work, then it's likely your incorrect installation

My experience with missing carriers, and most other add-ons, including campaigns, is that I have not installed something accurately. I usually check my own work, before blaming someone else or complaining about someone else's FREE contribution. Sorry, don't mean to offend.

Carriers can be tricky. Try double checking if you have the carrier installed correctly.

Just my two cents. Good Luck.

Do you have an add-on carrier working in any other installation?

If you do then you know that you can install a carrier and get it to work.

If you haven't installed one before, and got it to work, then it's likely your incorrect installation

My experience with missing carriers, and most other add-ons, including campaigns, is that I have not installed something accurately. I usually check my own work, before blaming someone else or complaining about someone else's FREE contribution. Sorry, don't mean to offend.

Carriers can be tricky. Try double checking if you have the carrier installed correctly.

Just my two cents. Good Luck.

Everything is in the right position, if I had an other mission that worked and used that carrier I would know for sure. Bah, oh well.

Sorry dont do much in the way of carrier placing so would need to go through the entire thing myself to help - however there must be so many old threads on this - it comes up every other month!.

Searching old threads may take a few hours but is actually a lot quicker than waiting a few days for someone who knows to show up.

Edited by MigBuster

well! that helped. I didn't think it was that popular of a topic. got the carrier working, I had to manually goof with some stuff but its workin now thx for the help mig.

... I had to manually goof with some stuff but its workin now ...

Why did you exactly do to solve the problem? I have some troubles myself with adding carriers. I followed all the instructions on the forum and after several trials and errors I still don't manage to get a working carrier. I guess I am missing something small here.