Sign in to follow this  
Silverbolt

What was the Worse console game you ever played?

Ok, i start....

Portal Runner-PS2

The game was terrible, i didn't got a f*** about history....it seems somebody was using LSD when make this s**t.

And the Graphics were terrible for PS2 era videogames, maybe if the released for PS1 it had a chance to become good.

About:

http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/adventure/port...nner/index.html

TOPGUN: Combat Zones for the PS2.

Very few aircraft, horrible graphics, bad sound, and payloads that scare the crap out of me. I personally think that Ace Combat 2 had better graphics and that was PS1!

Edited by JA 37 Viggen

ET on the 2600. No wonder they buried all the unsold copies in the desert.

Way back when I had a Sega, EA came out with F-22.

I tried to see if the catridge would fly!

But I liked F-117.

For me, it would have to be John Romero's Daikatana, on the N64. What a sh*tty game.

I played ET and finished it. Most uninspiring game ever...

Also played and finished Raiders of the Lost Ark on the 2600. The whole "parachute off a mesa under a tree branch likely to rip your chute and kill you to get into a hole where the Ark may or may not be located (assuming you used the Map Room correctly to find it)" really bogged that game down more than the REAL bogs with stunning tsetse flies (as in they stun you if they touch you).

I have to add my vote to E.T... Absolutely the worst game ever made. Hell, my stomach just flopped thinking about it... Kudos to you Jedi for having the fortitude to finish it.

I'll wager JAWS for the Nintendo was pretty damn awful as well...

Driver 3 on xbox...guy walked like a crab..gfx were ok...but control of players character were somewhat shyte...lol

This old Indiana Jones game on the Sega Genesis. It was about the Nazis creating some kind of superweapon and you could pick one of several levels to start from to prevent them.

The game was programmed to drive you beyond the brink of madness. It wazs an extremely rare event to get past one of the first levels. In Egypt, ****ing sandstorms would blow you back just before you got to holes you could take cover in, provided the enemies didn't kill you, it would take a good hour to get to the end. Other portions involved trying to get across this icy lake, with flying fish that would jump out of the water and knock you into the water to drown at the exact worst moments and trying to get across the london bridge in a lightning storm, where lightning would strike and shock(and kill) once you were a certain distance away from anything else that you really couldn't react. Skill and practice didn't matter at all, you could get past the first level maybe 1/100 times through pure luck, and had to face the same odds for the next level and only had a few lives for all of them.

The makers were definitely the most sadistic people ever to produce a game.

Those days are long long gone.

Guest pfunkmusik

Soldier of Fortune: Payback.

Another big disappointment Over G Fighters.

pfunk

I have to add my vote to E.T... Absolutely the worst game ever made. Hell, my stomach just flopped thinking about it... Kudos to you Jedi for having the fortitude to finish it.

I'll wager JAWS for the Nintendo was pretty damn awful as well...

Funny you should mention that one...I had it and beat it several times...it could have been worse.

Aw, you didn't like simply attacking endless waves of AT-ATs with your speeder until you got bored?

The history Channel: Battle for the Pacific (PS3) I completed this game in less than 2 hours, it lacked levels and was too easy, "ok" graphics i suppose, but god was it boring, it was just like there was no action in it, unlike other games such as MOH or COD. They should just stick to doing what they do best, documentaries!

Need For Speed Hot Pursuit II for Game Cube No control feeling at all I didn't even bother to finish it. The PC version saved the NFS Series reputation in my Eyes

Another Game Cube game that also fits in here: Super Mario Sunshine I was really dissapointed I hoped for a new Mario 64 but got this crap

The Swordquest Series on Atari 2600, They made 3 cartridges Earthworld,Fireworld and Waterworld. These games were so bad that they made ET and Raiders look good (I beat ET and Raiders).

http://www.atariage.com/software_page.html...wareLabelID=541

As for more recent disappointments i'd have to say Batman:Dark Tomorrow for X-box, What should have been a great game was ruined because the camera view and controls made it almost impossible to play.

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/action/batman...row/review.html

In recent years, I'd have to say Two Worlds for the 360 was very much up there. It was supposed to be an epic "Oblivion Killer" RPG, but it had crap for story, garbage voice acting (really, it was so bad I could have done it better myself) and the gameplay was the stuff that breaks controllers via blunt force impact.

All those hours of getting mauled to death by things 14 levels higher than myself a half mile away from the starting point I'll never get back...

I remember those SwordQuest games! I don't remember how many of them I had, but it was at least the first one.

Eragon for the 360. Very expensive drink coaster.