Sign in to follow this  
column5

September - Screenshot of the Month

img00082.jpg Edited by cgold

Stating the obvious: Wrench was right.

post-22093-1222459157_thumb.jpg

Building a template is no big thing...especially when you don't have to start from scratch. :biggrin:

It still needs a few hours of work, though.

Another day

img00004ft6.jpg

The pride of the VVS.

F-86E(M) Sabre, 4a Aerobrigata Intercettori Diurni, Italian Air Force. (1956)

post-16347-1222478873_thumb.jpg

:bye:

Peaceful journey..... :biggrin:

Well, I'll have you guys know that I had in my SF folder, the screenshot that was going to win this month. It was a beautiful shot of an F-4B in the dark of night firing off a sparrow, and it was at just the right angle and distance that the sparrow's booster illuminated the Phantom's mencaing form against the dark, starry backdrop. Unfortunately, my computer then went completely belly-up in a crash worthy of a novel. I cranked it back to life to find that SFP1 and multiple other programs were gone for good, along with the only screenshot I've ever taken that wasn't low-res looking and could beat anything I've seen so far. Exept maybe for Dueces' shot, but mine wasn't photoshopped.

But now it's gone for good, along with all my mods and custom campaigns and pilots. At least I've been having fun with a fresh install with the avaliable patches, albeit in 800x600 res. Phooey.

anyway, here's another shot of some down-home SFP1 action.

who needs high-res skins, 3D animated water, shadows, radar, missiles, swing wings, rehab, countermeasures, lead computing sights, lasers, flight computers and supercruise?

post-28461-1222500270_thumb.jpg

NOT ME.

i really like the parked aicraft on woe (and the other titles of the series) :ok:

it really brings more life on the airfiled :yes:

just one thing maybe to add in a futur patch is to make them have crates or smoke column when you destroy them.

post-1818-1222505773_thumb.jpg

RAFThunderboltGR104.jpg

Thunderbolt GR.1A of No.20 squadron, Royal Air Force.

I'm really enjoying the 'new' games!!

Chapeau TK!

It's already the 28th over here, so...

img00007fo8.jpg

Sorry, I just HAVE TO go back to flying the Turkeysaurus again. It's like a cure, except that it's a good cure.

Edited by kct

Now I just sit back and let the wingmen do their thing-

Turns out that my last campiagn flight in the F-100 was also my best. 4 kills, baby! I would never had got them if I hadn't learned about selecting gun groups, it really saves ammo!

post-28461-1222559784_thumb.jpg

Try to outclimb me? UP YOURS!

RAFSEACThunderbolt03.jpg

Thunderbolt GR.1 of No.8 squadron attached to RAF SEAC gives a Charlie an early morning wake-up call.

See yeah!

gallery_12105_43_136711.jpg

IAF pilot pauses in his walkaround to watch a A-10 takeoff during a dispersed airfield exercise in early 80s Germany.