Sign in to follow this  
eraser_tr

OFF Phase 2 DVD

I finally got my CFS3 and trackIR working again (wasn't tracking at all) I went to DL OFF only to find they pulled the download. The only way to get it now is a DVD swap. Not too thrilled about it, I got broadband to be able to download huge files, not be hampered like I had dialup. Or be reliant on someone else to send something. I did post about if anyone could send a DVD to NY, nobody seemed to notice on sim outhouse.

So I'm trying here where there are more familiar faces, if anyone could send a DVD with OFF phase 2 up to NY, lemme know please.

hmmmn...well i got one,might take awhile to get to you!!

Have you tried a P.M. to OVS or Gimpyguy at SOH?

Or wait till P3...not long now

I finally got my CFS3 and trackIR working again (wasn't tracking at all) I went to DL OFF only to find they pulled the download. The only way to get it now is a DVD swap. Not too thrilled about it, I got broadband to be able to download huge files, not be hampered like I had dialup. Or be reliant on someone else to send something. I did post about if anyone could send a DVD to NY, nobody seemed to notice on sim outhouse.

So I'm trying here where there are more familiar faces, if anyone could send a DVD with OFF phase 2 up to NY, lemme know please.

NYC or NY in general?

FastCargo

NY in general, haven't moved since I bought your copy of EECH :wink:

Does phase 3 have all of phase 2 and 1? And is it completely freeware or payware? I've never been able to keep up with that bit ever since Winding Man quit the MAW project to do OFF and first announed payware at one point.

Phase 3 is payware, 1 and 2 are freeware. I get the feeling Phase 3 is everything.

You don't live in Syracuse do ya?

FastCargo

Damn I thought it was. Going to have to go with 2, there's too much coming out that I need to be able to afford. Stalker, Fallout, crisis exp, far cry 2....payware addons have got to wait.

No I'm way way down south towards, but not in the city. Though they still call this upstate :rolleyes:

hmmmn...well i got one,might take awhile to get to you!!

Have you tried a P.M. to OVS or Gimpyguy at SOH?

Or wait till P3...not long now

Jayo sir,

is your DVD copy of O.F.F phase 2 still available? i have been trying to find where to download this even try rapidshare but no links available there, got one torrent link but its been 5 days and still not completed and im not sure if its working or not. can you arrange one verified copy for me ill pay for the shipping to my company address in NY, if its okey with you of course. is this game flyable online, are there many players as IL2 in Hyperlobby ?

thanks

Joel