Sign in to follow this  
tank03

The NFL returns!

Anyone else besides me feel that life is worth living again now the the football season has started?

The NYG moved the ball a lot last night but didn't put up many points, and against the Redskins no less. Looked like they made the same mistakes they've been known for, however, it seems clear that once they are firing on all cylinders they are going to be quite a force.

Looking forward to the Pats game on Sunday.

Anyone else besides me feel that life is worth living again now the the football season has started?

The NYG moved the ball a lot last night but didn't put up many points, and against the Redskins no less. Looked like they made the same mistakes they've been known for, however, it seems clear that once they are firing on all cylinders they are going to be quite a force.

Oh yeah both college and NFL. My weekends are all taken up. Thank god, this summer had been dragging out.

It's like the sun came up again! And Dave you may be looking forward to the Pats game on Sunday, but being a KC here I am not hehehe well maybe we can get one TD but I don't like the odds, we are in long rebuild phase. Good luck on Sunday! Not that NE needs it! Have mercy hehehe

Looking forward to the Lions this season.

Got season tickets, I'll be there. The Thunderbirds will be at Westover would be sweet if they did the flyover, but they may not even be flying this weekend cause the crappy weather looks like its back and stacked up for the next week or so starting Saturday.

Edited by MAKO69