Sign in to follow this  
Krulox

I have a small problem concerning a joystick I just bought... :) Please help!

I just bought a joystick a Genius Force Feedback F-33D model and ... the thing is ... I can`t zoom out ... I can`t lock on targets with it ...

Also I looked in the Input folder and there is no .ini file for my joystick ... I think that`s where the problem comes from any ideeas on how to solve it? Thanks in advance ... yours truly Krulox!

Also the game and patch have BIIIIIG BUGS on them ... :(( guess I found a faulty one ...:((( I forgot to mention I have Lock-On 1.12 Modern Air Combat...also I have a Asus laptop is that a problem?

I just bought a joystick a Genius Force Feedback F-33D model and ... the thing is ... I can`t zoom out ... I can`t lock on targets with it ...

Also I looked in the Input folder and there is no .ini file for my joystick ... I think that`s where the problem comes from any ideeas on how to solve it? Thanks in advance ... yours truly Krulox!

Also the game and patch have BIIIIIG BUGS on them ... :(( guess I found a faulty one ...:((( I forgot to mention I have Lock-On 1.12 Modern Air Combat...also I have a Asus laptop is that a problem?

may be lockon is a ram hog. you can go through the files here and find mods that can help your frame rate. the joy stick may be drivers. your stick should be in the options of lockon in the list you (MUST SET YOUR STICK UP ) in the options if not the divers or the stick dose no show up in options report back and we can start with some new ideas. and you have the lockon support :haha::good: