Several versions being made between Veltro2K and the mirage factory I think.

Two weeks, be sure!

Several versions being made between Veltro2K and the mirage factory I think.

Veltro , Erikgen and Blackfly are doing the F-101C, RF-101C and CF-101

Edited by Silverbolt

the mirage factory I think.

Negative Ghostrider.

thanks cant wait to fly it no matter what version there is one not far from me at Coventry airport and i seen them flying in the 60's at Gaydon

there are more partial Voodoo projects than bad Ted Kennedy ideas...and that is a feat...but as the name implies, this project of getting an F-101 into the game and released to the public is impossible...there I said it...voodoo

so, do what I do and pretend to fly one or more of the 100 or so other excellent designs represented here...or not

Some Voodoos are closer to release than others. Two weeks--count on it.

voodoo.jpg

Oh, baby, you da best! :victory:

Erikgen is the best. I'm just a henchman.

Erikgen is the best. I'm just a henchman.

As I. Fellas we have a lot of Voodoos coming:

Blackfly doing the CF-101 At least I still hope, last we heard since there were other Voodoo's being done they or actually Sag said they canceled theirs. Too bad too, it was bad ass looking.

Erikgen is doing the RF-101C/F-101C/RF-101B/F-101B/F with plenty ole skins by Jimmybib, me and Column5 on the FM's. I think Pappychecksix has some skins as well.

Veltro has an F-101B coming, needs help with mapping it and unwrapping it, can some lend him some 3D help?

Yeah, really people...Veltro could use some help with these birds.

If anyone steps forward, I'll gladly supply them with several books I have on PDF on the One-Oh-Wonder...

Detail & Scale 21 -McDonnel F-101 Voodoo

Squad/Signal 5002 - Modern Military Aircaft, McDonnel F-101

Squad/Signal 6504 - Fighting Colors USAF in Europe, vol 1

about 30+ megs worth of books

Same deal goes for his F-102....

D & S 35 - Convair F-102

Squad/Signal 6050: Convair F-102 in Europe

Squad/Signal 1015: F-102 In Action

and the aforementioned USAFE book

So, who's first? When you all get it together, you know where to find me.... :wink:

Wrench

kevin stein

I offered to skin the bird for him, but to do the UVW Map bit on an entire airframe is probably way over my head compared with the little parts I've been creating.

I have more reference material on the deuce than most, and could gladly assist in that project also - as I have mentioned before. The F-102 project seemed like it was off to a very good start, though I'd like to see a few tweaks on the -102's shape from the photos I've seen posted.

Mike D.

Edited by mppd

I offered to skin the bird for him, but to do the UVW Map bit on an entire airframe is probably way over my head compared with the little parts I've been creating.

I have more reference material on the deuce than most, and could gladly assist in that project also - as I have mentioned before. The F-102 project seemed like it was off to a very good start, though I'd like to see a few tweaks on the -102's shape from the photos I've seen posted.

Mike D.

I have started to map Veltro's deuce, he does good work for sure.