Sign in to follow this  

Inland looks great, well done.

Dont know if my sys or scenery file but along the shore line

whenever a piece of land sticks out into the ocean, the land

is there but the rest of that tile is a uniform grey (until the

next tile starts with ocean. Maybe a tweak is needed????

good job,

:blink:

I can't seem to find any airbases or targets. Is there something that needs to be copied into the folder or something. Other than that, the terrain looks beautiful.

I see the airbases ok but not much else (haven't found any enemy planes yet, even in CAS or support missions (old missions)).

Make sure you copy the desert.cat to the tiawan folder and rename it to

Tiawan.cat. Observe the upper/lower case letters (its needed).

Luck,

savagkc

:blink:

Guys as I said it is very beta. I added airfields and that was it. No movemnt ini or anything like that. It was sitting on my hard drive and I thought someone might want to take over the project. So iIreleased it. I never said it was a campaign. It is just terrain and airfields and a few SAM sites.

USAFMTL, sorry bout that, didn't see the beta announcement, my fault or need to get new glasses.

What i see looks very good tho. Hope someone with the smarts will inherit this and complete.

thanks for the work,

savagcl

USAFMTL,

I know its beta from a reply you gave me on another Forum. The thing i think these guys is talking about in shorelines is the Transition Tiles. The Shore line is fine, The Trans. Tiles have dark Water. The Transition Tiles Water needs to match the Water .BMP. I pretty sure thats what they are talking about.

Wolfman

(331K-Bee) :ph34r:

yep, you got it Wolfman. I wasn't sure about the names of the tiles and stuff.

I am not sure what the deal is. I have it and the shorelines match up. This it totally killing me why they are messed up. I have flown all the coast and have no problems.

i have a screenie of the shoreline available. if you want to send me your e-mail (via private message) , i can forward it to you. It may help in resolving the problem.

The jpg is only 98k.

savagkc