Sign in to follow this  
column5

Russia's Fantastic Secret Tesla Super Weapon

sure its not a James Bond plot from the 60s?

Dude, they were totally building a Tesla super gun. The evidence has been in front of us all this time. It was probably code-named Bolshoi Boris or something. :blink:

I think that author has been playing a little too much C&C red alert :biggrin:

Edited by eraser_tr

I guess they had to do something. I mean, what else can you do after the idea of putting a magnetohydrodynamic drive on a Typhoon-class sub falls through.

I don't know about that one. They cant build good aircraft and weapons but they can make this? Sounds like conspiracy theories.

The problem with "super weapons" is the "super" part usually means "amount of time, money, and resources devoted to it" far more than "effects." Hitler wasted a lot on the V programs and others for little real effect, just psychological mostly. People died, but the war was unaffected, so they were ineffective as "super weapons." The only true super weapon to have an effect in WWII was the nuclear bomb.