Sign in to follow this  
cora

maneuverability Problem in Some Air Crafts

Hi

how can i change the maneuverability of an Air crafts Left write Roll and Up Down?

i just download http://marcfighters.combatace.com/Aircrafts.htm su-27 and realy it is very nice aircraft but its Left Right Roll is very sencitive even i just turn some cetimeters and the aircraft just roll very fast and near gone out of control

same happen with F-86 but in this air craft i face problem when u Press SHIFT+A and then syber go up and down with great G's and nearly imposilble to shoot down andy other mig using Guns coz of its sensitivenes in up down motion

i try to solve my problem using Option of Wings over israels Joysticks Option that handle dead area and Sencitivity but no Result

so Plz let me know from where i change the attributes of any aircrafts left right up down maneuvers

Thanks

Cora :good:

Some things we need to know:

Joystick settings

Flight model difficulty

The flight models for most third-party aircraft have to be re-written in order to make them compatible with WoI (or SP5).

wel the Flight level diff= EASY

and No1=By defaul Joystick settings (Fully Calibrate and centered)

after facing this problem i just change Reduce all DEAD Area and Reduce All Joystick sensitivity

but still face same problem

even with same Joystick

i use Other Fighters Like Mirage Factories F-16 and Migs 21,23 and they work very fine and give me smooth ride and i easily shoot with guns in stable position

No2 even chack with same joy stick with FALCON-4 and Lcok On and work perfect

hope so u understand if any thing else then let me know

thanks

cora

any ace is here to solve this problem ?

see fubar512s post above

Most of the add on flight models are probably only tested in Normal/Hard anyway

see fubar512s post above

Most of the add on flight models are probably only tested in Normal/Hard anyway

wel i just mentioned that ONLY it Happen when i Fly F-86 and su27 But Work Fine when fly other aircrafts even now i change my joystick and still faceing same problem i instal same aircrafts on other Pc but no change so the problem is IN SOME WHERE AIRCRAFTS DATA.INI from where the left rite up down movements are controlled but i personaly dont know where it is that section if it is ...

Oh By the way i fly in Normal and Hard to but that aircrafts refeuse to Obay :-(

thanks

cora

There are mostly no easy fixes in an aircraft's data file. Most aero values are interelated in some form or another, so changing, say the values that control roll or pitch displacement rate, may have an adverse effect in another area. So unless you know precisely what you're doing, I'd wait until someone gets around to porting those FMs into SP5.

Wait. The Su-27? That is a very sensitive aircraft, even us keyboard-ers had a handful at taking control of that guy.

There are mostly no easy fixes in an aircraft's data file. Most aero values are interelated in some form or another, so changing, say the values that control roll or pitch displacement rate, may have an adverse effect in another area. So unless you know precisely what you're doing, I'd wait until someone gets around to porting those FMs into SP5.

wel wel wel Fubar if u realy know that the values of movements of an aircrafts then tel me how can i change them ? or only these things are automaticaly controlled by the game engine which might be build in C++ or some Old data structure language

so if u realy know then plz tell me what to do

thanks

cora

wel wel wel Fubar if u realy know that the values of movements of an aircrafts then tel me how can i change them ? or only these things are automaticaly controlled by the game engine which might be build in C++ or some Old data structure language

thanks

cora

Maybe you should ask someone else. Someone with lots and lots of free time. :biggrin:

thanks

cora

The flight model is defined in the aircrafts data.ini file (e.g. f-16A_Netz_data.ini) - you can change it using Notepad

there may be some old threads on here and simHQ describing some of the basic bits if you look.

Edited by MigBuster