Sign in to follow this  
Zwicky

Help with Saitek X52 Pro's please

Hi. I have an issue where Im trying to program the buttons for my new X52 Pro's. When I hit the change button in the LOMAC configuration, button 33 or 34, sometimes 35, automatically configure themselves into whatever command I want to change. Its like these buttons are constantly being depressed. These buttons are the ones below the LCD MFD on the throttle. I was told by KonKKussion that there may be a work around and my sticks are probably not faulty, so any and all help would be greatly appreciated! Sincerely, Zwicky!

Your problem is that you're allowing LOMAC to control your joystick commands. Bad call. Install Saitek's SST software and make (or d/l) a profile. Then, go into LOMAC's options menu and choose your joystick. Next to that there is an axis/keyboard "switch". Make sure the switch is on keyboard and remove every single pre-programmed command. Go thru all 4 red buttons (top right) sub-menus and remove the commands.

That is the only way that you'll be able to use your joystick without issues. It doesn't matter what stick you're using, it's and issue in LOMAC itself.

Your problem is that you're allowing LOMAC to control your joystick commands. Bad call. Install Saitek's SST software and make (or d/l) a profile. Then, go into LOMAC's options menu and choose your joystick. Next to that there is an axis/keyboard "switch". Make sure the switch is on keyboard and remove every single pre-programmed command. Go thru all 4 red buttons (top right) sub-menus and remove the commands.

That is the only way that you'll be able to use your joystick without issues. It doesn't matter what stick you're using, it's and issue in LOMAC itself.

Thanks for the quick reply Ruggbutt! I ll give that a try and post my results. Great community! I just got back into simming after many a dry year! Zwicky.

If you're still having issues, you can click on my squadron forums link beneath my sig. You can find our Ventrilo information there. I'm usually on Vent and I can walk you thru whatever problems you're having.

Select your X52 stick and flip the switch to buttons. But I know what he meant. There is no "keyboard" position on that switch. But to avoid a potential mix up- let me clarify. If you were to select keyboard from the pull down menu and clear the commands- you'd be wiping off all of LOMAC's assignments.

Zwicky- when you posted on my forum about this- had you aready run through the instructions on my hardware setup page?

http://www.freewebs.com/konkussion/flighth...resetuppage.htm