Sign in to follow this  
column5

n00b threat posture

We are introducing a new warning system for threads that will allow you to quickly and easily identify the level of n00bishness and respond appropriately:

n00b02.gif

Our normal threat posture is GUARDED where people just refuse to use the search features. No big whoop but sometimes transient threats appear, and this new warning system will allow us to inform you when the level of danger is escalating. Should we reach n00bcon 5, assume that total war has commenced.

n00b05.gif

Thx to ruggbutt for the animation! :)

Very funny!

Now, how do you add skins again? Oh, and it's got to be for a SUPER SEXY STEALTH FIGHTER BECAUSE ALL OF THOSE OLD PLANES ARE JUST SO BORING AND I ONLY WANT TO FLY THE SUPER SEXY ONES LIKE ON THAT ACE COMBAT GAME AND NOT THE BORING OLD PLANES FROM LIKE THE 60S AND 70S EXCEPT FOR THAT F-14 TOP GUN PLANE BECAUSE I REALLLY LIKE THAT ONE. AND HOW DO YOU ADD PLANES? AND HOW DO YOU ADD WEAPONS?.

I need to lie down, I'm getting a headache...

Thx to ruggbutt for the animation! :)

It's a group effort!

What C5 failed to disclose, is that should the threat level ever reach nOObcon 5, the LAtviaN MAfIa will dispatch a hit squad to the perpetrator's abode.

I was that guy at one time and for that I apologize. This doesn’t mean I'm going to Guantanamo Bay, right?

I was that guy at one time and for that I apologize. This doesn't mean I'm going to Guantanamo Bay, right?

That's possible, Kumar.

excellent.

Don, I have some file coversheets I need to send you (powerpoint format), which follow this format.

Wait a minute, The normal noobcon level is BLUE? Maybe you guys could do something to give TSA a clue with the never changing ORANGE! :rofl:

Edited by drdoyo

This is great news for the server, however, we must always be vigilant against a Fifth Column Noob attack. Note FIFTH COLUMN , not Column Five. If a noob attack occurs in Kalifornia I will dispatch a trained squad of killer Chimps and Black Bears.

And we can always brew tea in most of the British armour in service.