Sign in to follow this  
viperBAT32

For those flyin' WOV

Just wanted to see what WOV fans are flyin' and what campaigns they are involved in.Any new WOV campaigns out there?

Guest 531_Ghost

Currently? Well As soon as I get settled into my new home, I'll be flying part III of the VMFA 531 Missions done VERY well by PNT. Thanks again PNT! They'll be along shortly for all to fly so just keep yer pants on.

I am playing and modding Scrappers Tet 68

Me too, excellent campaign with a lot of good action down south.

Currently? Well As soon as I get settled into my new home, I'll be flying part III of the VMFA 531 Missions done VERY well by PNT. Thanks again PNT! They'll be along shortly for all to fly so just keep yer pants on.
britches are squared away and buttoned tight!just need a link to Part III of the VMFA 531 Missions(when available) and i'll join ya!

I am playing and modding Scrappers Tet 68

Great! i assume this campaign is available onsight? :dntknw:

Im flyin a modded Linebacker II, but, still tryin to get the game to 'see' my modded F-4 (no joy so far)

Im flyin a modded Linebacker II, but, still tryin to get the game to 'see' my modded F-4 (no joy so far)

does it work in a single mission? - is it just getting it in the campaign is the issue?

Guest 531_Ghost
britches are squared away and buttoned tight!just need a link to Part III of the VMFA 531 Missions(when available) and i'll join ya!

Ask and ye shall recieve! Here ya go!

Spungie and I are still flying missions over Hanoi in Multiplay. You guys are missing out on some fun. Plus we have an awsome terrain map that's not been used much yet.

Spungie and I are still flying missions over Hanoi in Multiplay. You guys are missing out on some fun. Plus we have an awsome terrain map that's not been used much yet.
wishing i could...... :blush: but i only have dail-up.....bummer. :tumbleweed:

does it work in a single mission? - is it just getting it in the campaign is the issue?
I have not tried single mission with the modded f-4, it is just trying to get it into the campaign, the process works fine in SF gold

HEY ALL DOG HAS IS DIAL UP AND WORKS JUST FINE

COME OUT TO PLAY

THE WEATHERS GREAT

HEY ALL DOG HAS IS DIAL UP AND WORKS JUST FINE

COME OUT TO PLAY

THE WEATHERS GREAT

AWESOME! pm me with the details!(i.e. server info,etc) i don't have hyperlobby(though i'll download anyway) or do you just go into multiplayer on game? :good: