There is a sweeeeeeeeeeet Frogfoot on the way. Did some FM flying with it and movin' dirt around Soviet style was never so much fun.............!!!!

:dntknw:

The Max makr of Inksy borken his PC right now....

So,there will be no 3D model fixd before October :sorry:

Yes October.. :grandpa:

I sent Jug a copy of Marcelo's Su-25 with an SP5-compatible flight model I penned up, to get his feedback on it. He's simply exercising discretion in not posting images of it. I intend to forward said FM to Marcelo, once it's been suitably tweaked.

wow, I honestly doubted if that wumbo smilie would ever be used.

and you just HAD to bring the eels in, huh?

So, WHAT exactly IS the plural of "Frogfoot"? Would it actually be "Frogfeets"???? :dntknw:

Wrench

kevin stein

ps: eels pwn!!!

Plural of "Frogfoot" as french food i think is "Frogfeet". But as a name of a Su-25 warbird i think "Frogfoots" is better.

I sent Jug a copy of Marcelo's Su-25 with an SP5-compatible flight model I penned up, to get his feedback on it. He's simply exercising discretion in not posting images of it. I intend to forward said FM to Marcelo, once it's been suitably tweaked.

My hovercraft is full of them. :biggrin:

Just had a brainwave; future renewable source of electricity (electric eels). Good idea? Who's with me? :pope:

I'm looking forward to the release of the Su-25, and firing a Vikhr's at convoys, and dropping a few FAB's on fueltanks.

the video looks nice. i can´t wait for the SU-25....

So, WHAT exactly IS the plural of "Frogfoot"? Would it actually be "Frogfeets"???? :dntknw:

Wrench

kevin stein

ps: eels pwn!!!

LOL... Nice flares effect Ed :biggrin:

I looky forward to CANNON :minigun:

That's just the generic "Gsh" gun sound, coupled with a tracer mod

LOL... Nice flares effect Ed :biggrin:

Those are CA_Stary's effects. I have both passive countermeasures mapped to the pinky switch and secondary triggers on my HOTAS, so I can dump loads of chaff & flares in less than 1 second.

That's just the generic "Gsh" gun sound, coupled with a tracer mod

Tracer mod is WIP? I think I did not saw it uploaded here :no:

Tracer mod is WIP? I think I did not saw it uploaded here :no:

That's something that's best left to an idividual to perform on their own, as it's not hard to accomplish. Just make the diameter of the tracer 10 mm larger than its caliber (it is way too large in diameter, by default, to begin with). Then you increase the tracer-length, giving it that long streak effect, that adds to the impression of it's speed and ROF.

For example, on the Gsh-30-1, I'm using:

TRACER SIZE: 0.04

TRACER LENGTH: 0.09