Sign in to follow this  
DarthRevan

Mirage Factory RF-4

I've dowloaded the MF RF-4C and have some troubles with it. I have no AB effect

I also have a question didn't the RF-4C got upgraded to had AIM-9 capability? I wonder because the RF-4C Late from MF doesn't have that. Is it just me that has dreamt of RF-4C Aim-9 capability?

Sorry I forgot to say I'm using the MF RF-4C in a merged WoV/WoE enviroment

Edited by DarthRevan

Guest Sony Tuckson

Looks like we were a bit fast when packing this one

The afterburner effect is the one from our previous Kfir packagen so downloading and installing that one will quickly solve that issue...and offer you another plane to fly.

As for the AIM-9, they are available on the RF-4Cs (CR12) from the Spanish Air Force as delivered in our latest Recce Rhino pack

Please confirm which pack you have installed as we already delivered three RF-4 packs

Edited by Sony Tuckson

The MF RF-4 Pack I have downloaded is the one with RF-4C, RF-4C Late, RF-4C Sea and RF-4C (CR12).

I read somewhere that USAF RF-4C in the first gulfwar had Aim-9 Capability. Or have I dreamt that?

The MF RF-4 Pack I have downloaded is the one with RF-4C, RF-4C Late, RF-4C Sea and RF-4C (CR12).

I read somewhere that USAF RF-4C in the first gulfwar had Aim-9 Capability. Or have I dreamt that?

I guess not:

post-22093-1221916951_thumb.jpg

when i do the RF-4C, i don' t have this information.

it's a upgrade for DS ?

in my books (write before DS) usaf Rf-4 is unarmed (or nuke capacity))

who know.

i will do a DS version.. i will add AIM capacity.

:ok: :ok:

how about the RF-4E are you still making one , i have some German Airforce skins im using on the RF-4C but i cant get rid of the slimmers on the wings

bpao, the pic I've posted above was taken in 1992 and I found it in Colors & Markings #23. I have no idea whether the RF-4 were armed with AIM-9s during DS, but it appears that they did seem to have that capability.

Edited by Gocad

It was here that I read it: http://home.att.net/~jbaugher1/f4_9.html

Initially, the RF-4C carried no weapons, and the underfuselage Sparrow missile slots of the F-4C were omitted. However, in an emergency the RF-4C could carry a nuclear weapon on the centerline position, but this was rarely done in practice. Aircraft from the European-based 10th TRW were eventually fitted with AJB-7 low-altitude bombing system system equipment just in case the delivery of nuclear weapons ever became necessary. In later years, RF-4Cs were armed with AIM-9 Sidewinder missiles carried on the inner underwing pylon for self-defense. Provision was also made for carrying an electonic countermeasures pod on the inboard pylon underneath the starboard wing, the Westinghouse AN/ALQ-115(V)-15 or Raytheon AN/ALQ-184(V)1 being typical.

Edited by DarthRevan

It was here that I read it: http://home.att.net/~jbaugher1/f4_9.html

Initially, the RF-4C carried no weapons, and the underfuselage Sparrow missile slots of the F-4C were omitted. However, in an emergency the RF-4C could carry a nuclear weapon on the centerline position, but this was rarely done in practice. Aircraft from the European-based 10th TRW were eventually fitted with AJB-7 low-altitude bombing system system equipment just in case the delivery of nuclear weapons ever became necessary. In later years, RF-4Cs were armed with AIM-9 Sidewinder missiles carried on the inner underwing pylon for self-defense. Provision was also made for carrying an electonic countermeasures pod on the inboard pylon underneath the starboard wing, the Westinghouse AN/ALQ-115(V)-15 or Raytheon AN/ALQ-184(V)1 being typical.

Foo, you need to cut the jibba jabba and like the plane as is......if you dont like it, delete it. Continue to complain....you will meet my friend.....PAIN......

Foo, you need to cut the jibba jabba and like the plane as is......if you dont like it, delete it. Continue to complain....you will meet my friend.....PAIN......

You won't get the chance, T. I am about to will this guy out of existence through the shear power of my rage.

Hm...what ever happen to Bagdad Bob I wonder :wink:

He and his 'infidel of the month' topics? xD.

funny, i was just thinking about that too...

maybe he's off fixing ICBMs, or maybe he's become the new leader of North Korea...?

Bagdad Bob. :haha: That is a name we havn't heard in a while.North korea? I wonder

Is it too late for me to realize something? 'Chuck Norris' and 'Mr. T' in ONE SAME THREAD? Awesome.

I'm sorry if I have offended someone that was not my intention It was just a question to MF. Once again I'm sorry if I offended anyone

I'm sorry if I have offended someone that was not my intention It was just a question to MF. Once again I'm sorry if I offended anyone

I don't think you did. Don't worry about it. Maybe we will do an updated one later.

Guest Sony Tuckson

you didn't offend anybody who worked on these models, your comments were polite and constructive!