Sign in to follow this  
bradders

T33 SKIN REQUEST

post-36716-1222040453_thumb.jpgCan any one out there do a skin or a complete aircraft of this T33 pleasepost-36716-1222040331_thumb.jpg Edited by bradders

I have a template that (HOPEFULLY!!!) should work for it. Used it on the P/F-80 and F-94.

bradders, If you want it, PM me. (of course, NOW I have to go find it... :wink: )

Wrench

kevin stein

I'll go start looking for it.... I thought I'd stored it at my site...I know I sent it to someone/somebody at sometime.

back after a while :biggrin:

Wrench

kevin stein

bradders,

Didn't you ask for this already?

http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?showt...183&hl=skin

I strongly suggest you consider doing it yourself.

FastCargo

i would try to do it my self having resrayed full sized aircraft in the past as well a designing logo's ect signwriting and an fine air brusher even if i do say so myself but those days are long gone as i have atheritis now in my hands

Wrench and Stormtrooper thanks very much for your kind help its much appreciated your gents the pair of you