Sign in to follow this  
quack74

Online Flying

Is there any place to fly online (multiplayer)?

I should ask if anyone even does or can fly online first I guess. :dntknw:

Not many. See my post on 29Aug08 for some details. Let me know if I can help you get started. The key is establishing a common configuration. Good luck

Anyone know how to link posts? Would be nice to be able to add the link to another post to save typing.

Not many. See my post on 29Aug08 for some details. Let me know if I can help you get started. The key is establishing a common configuration. Good luck

Anyone know how to link posts? Would be nice to be able to add the link to another post to save typing.

Sounds good to me. I'll try as soon as I get a chance. thks

Sounds good to me. I'll try as soon as I get a chance. thks

I really dont know how to use Teamspeak. Ive only flown in hyperlobby and Ubisoft for IL2

Never used TS. If you or anyone else can help set me up that would be very cool :good:

I would really like to fly FE online. :yes:

You may have to thrash around a bit, but it should be straight forward - just need to know the ip and pw (if any). Recommend using headset with mic as opposed to stand alone mic and speakers.

If there is an IM that you use, we can start with that to ease the setup hassle. Happy to help any way I can. Gets kind of lonely up here all by myself.