Sign in to follow this  
eagle89

WOE update 2008 PROBLEM

Hi...following the instructions I have already installed the 2008 update for WOE...the graphics and the flight model's improvements work perfectly, but when I tried to reinstall the mirage factory weps pack 2008, I went to the loadout and discovered that there are no weapons... :dntknw::sorry::sorry: Did you have similar problems? Thanks and sorry for my bad english...

This has already been brought up a couple of times, I'll find the link and post it shortly, but in the meantime have you tried opening up the weaponsdata.ini with the WOI weaps editor and saving it to update the weaponsdata.ini?

Guest Sony Tuckson

double check the path when installing the game, then the weapons pack...might have been copied elsewhere on your system

Hi...following the instructions I have already installed the 2008 update for WOE...the graphics and the flight model's improvements work perfectly, but when I tried to reinstall the mirage factory weps pack 2008, I went to the loadout and discovered that there are no weapons... :dntknw::sorry::sorry: Did you have similar problems? Thanks and sorry for my bad english...

1. Download the Weapon Editor for WOI (search on the download section) and unzip it.

2. Delete the weapondata.dat from the weapons folder of your updated WOE.

3. Open the Weapons Editor, open the weapondata.ini (from the folder above) and save it.