Sign in to follow this  
Guest MrMudd

Fs2004 Video Track Ir And Kirk Olssons F16

Guest MrMudd

I downloaded an Awesome Military aircraft 3rd party freeware addon model from www.avsim.com last night. this Model is an F16C by kirk Olsson featureing a Virtual Cockpit with animated Canopy, and Leg, Arms, Control Functions. B)

I subsequently made this video this morning of a Full Burn Climeout from Hill AFB Utah and then a Return inital Approach to a left pattern Fullstop landing. I used Track IR in the Film ;)

ftp://ftp.chproducts.com/pub/BioHazCentra...iperTrackIR.zip

Salute!

MrMudd

Excellent vid Mudd, smooth and really shows off the TrackIR panning nicely. Be sure to put a link on the frontpage... ;) I've downloaded the F-16 addon but haven't had time to install it yet. A matter of fact, I haven't had time to do ANYTHING fun on the computer the last few weeks... ;)

Thanks Mudd, you just solved the issue of what I want Santa to bring me this year.

NC

Did they remove the link to that F-16 mod? I saw 2 or 3 others, but not one by Kirk. Would love to check it out.

Could you give a link for us blind folks. :lol:

HOLY FRIGGEN CRAP. WHY OH WHY Can't I have a system that good??? Forget the TrackIR, those clouds were GORGEOUS. I have to have mine stuck at simple with the lowest draw distance :( and I still get an fps of 8 :(:(:(:(:( oh well, I guess when I start to get money (lets see, 4 years of college, 4 years of AF, 4 years building flight hours, so about 15 years down the road) I'll be able to get a system good enough to look like that... :( (is there no bawling-my-eyes-out smily?) :(

Oh yeah, TrackIR, another thing to look forward to 20 years from now...

Heres a shot of that gorgeous F-16 of Kirk's. I love this bird! - Sledge

post-54-1066970823_thumb.jpg

I'm loving all the new skins put out for this bird, should be an aggressor set "hopefully" coming this weekend!

OH%20guard.jpg