Sign in to follow this  
Lambda

Maintaining corner speed via sound simulation..

:D guys,sorry my english, but i'll try to explain my self.It is a request:

By now i have more flying hours in real plane but i'm getting baddly adicted to figther sims like SF-P1. When i was young i flew the F-5E Tiger II in my country( Chile) . We use it as a figther intercept craft doing his job pretty well,regadless of his weight to thrust ratio at T.O.

Well here's the one.Ive being flying diferent sims but no one as come with a little but very needed ( in my opinion) option.Old aircraft with old simbol generators cannot give us in the hud a relation or in fact the cornner speed needed to out perform or try to opponets , so we used to use buffet technics flying. All aircrafts near buffet speed start to flutter and u can here the vibrating sound as well,so u can realize were u are without looking hud speed , just maintaining ur foe Tally ( Life) .So i request if possible do some work on sound program to actually recreate the buffet boundary , it will be very productive to fight ur craft at corner speed if needed . Thanks for ur time .To clear it up, I think that a vibrating sound simulating the buffet would be better option instead of watching some vibrating cockpit image that anyway it will cause a non desired attention on it . If we can here it , will know im,idiately were we are talking about corner speed or initial buffet ( angle of attack)..Thanks for read this....

LOVE THIS SIMULATION ........

Guest Ranger332

It is very true as you stated and your english is very good :)

that would be a great addon a slight shimmy and slight rattle/shack

Yeah, almost like a "near stall" effect. I agree, it would be a nice realism addon, espesially with force feedback.