The weapon pack for WOI contains less weapons than that available for SFP1/WOV/WOE. Can I merge the two weapon packs together?

The weapon pack for WOI contains less weapons than that available for SFP1/WOV/WOE. Can I merge the two weapon packs together?

Chuck Norris threw both weapons packs into the air and roundhouse kicked them together, creating a perfect merge.

Wonderful Chuck just wonderful!Were you suitably gratified after such a feat!

Chuck my imagination is running wild with words that rhyme with Chuck :flood:,I was talking to old Queen mamasan from the reknowned Pink Lotus Cathouse in Saigon, and she told me this-

Poor old Chuck

went to F***

A frozen duck

He ran outta luck

and his wang got Stuck

Which sorta explains everything and nothing too, if we are to embark on that tangent again

Edited by Stick

Use the weapons editor - and note the "import/merge" button

I dont recommend the Chuck Norris method - u might break your leg or something

Wonderful Chuck just wonderful!Were you suitably gratified after such a feat!

Chuck my imagination is running wild with words that rhyme with Chuck :flood:

Chuck Norris is only gratified when an opponents heart stops beating, and then only for a fleeting second. When confronted, all words rhyme with Chuck out of pure fear.

Chuck the Duck died.

Truth to tell I loved your movies as a kid

Edited by Stick

Punetang ah well you missed all that pune poontang then!

Not to mention WOI WP got some pieces that is NOT available in the SF:P1/WOV/WOE WP, like R-77s and R-74s (you have to take note of the StationCode for some of the Russian weapons, because you can't load them without that variable listed in your aircraft's weaponstation. What I did is to remove the variable, at least for now).

Edited by kct