Sign in to follow this  
Murphy'S

The Official Sept/Oct Patch Thread

waitaminute... I though this was gonna be the last patch for SFP1! Are they even going to make one? Please tell me I'm not high-and-dry untill I get a new comp, because SFP1 is the only TW game I can run.

What happens with those terrain based on desert.cat, is that rightly so you pointed to desert.cat. In germanyce.cat, thoguh, there are updated desert_airfields inis, with proper taxi and parking definitions. It is just a matter of unpacking those files and throwing them into those desert-based installs.

I did that as soon as the patch came out!! Been testing on how WW2 airfields would generate parked planes. (oddly, to let it be known - expeciallly on those with statics already parked - looks like an airplane orgy!!!)

I thought that would have been obvious to anyone with terrain experience...????

I stopped using SF over 2 years ago for testing and building...doing it strictly in WoE, and to a much lesser extant, WoV. As all the 'stock SF items' in already existant in both those terrain cats. WoI, of course, is another matter.

Canadair's response also DOES answer a question I've been mulling over the last couple of days...the newly generated parked planes apparently are NOT controled by a .dll somwhere, but via the ***_airfiled ini. Just like lights

Wrench

kevin stein

Which water flickering?

I don't know what you are referring specifically about, but I had a LOT of water flickering when updating the falkland terrain basing it ona woe, with the desert.cat for the terrain and the merged objectdata.cat from updated WOE and old SFP.

As for the water flickering, what I did was extracting both terrain and water.fx from the germanyCe.cat. I extracted also the germanCe data and found some new lines missing in the previous terrain datas

[TerrainMesh]

TextureThreshold=0.80

LowDetailMeshThreshold=0.50

MedDetailMeshThreshold=0.30

TileToHeightGridRatio=4

RenderMeshVertexCount=4096

RenderMeshIndexCount=6144

SolidObjectVertexCount=12288

SolidObjectIndexCount=18432

AlphaObjectVertexCount=8192

AlphaObjectIndexCount=12288

[HeightField]

DetailScale=1.0

DetailFrequency=1.0

MaxHeight=1000

MinHeight=0

[HeightOffset] <------------------------------------THOSE ENTRIES WERE MISSING in MALVINAS_data

LowDetailMesh=-1.0

WaterMesh=0.8

[NormalTextureMaterial]

UseEffectShader=TRUE

EffectShaderName=TerrainEffect.fx

DepthBufferCheck=TRUE

DepthBufferWrite=TRUE

RenderedInOrder=FALSE

AlphaTestEnabled=FALSE

CullMode=CLOCKWISE

LightEnabled=TRUE

SpecularEnabled=FALSE

EmissiveEnabled=FALSE

FogEnabled=TRUE

AmbientColor=1.000000,1.000000,1.000000,1.000000

DiffuseColor=1.000000,1.000000,1.000000,1.0000000

ZBufferOffset=0.000000

BlendOp=ONE

NumTextureStages=1

TextureStage[01].TextureName=

TextureStage[01].MipMap=TRUE

TextureStage[01].FilterEnabled=TRUE

TextureStage[01].StageColorOp=TEXTURE_MODULATE_DIFFUSE

TextureStage[01].StageAlphaOp=NO_OP

[WaterTextureMaterial]

UseEffectShader=TRUE

EffectShaderName=WaterEffect.fx

DepthBufferCheck=TRUE

DepthBufferWrite=FALSE

RenderedInOrder=TRUE

AlphaTestEnabled=TRUE

CullMode=CLOCKWISE

LightEnabled=TRUE

SpecularEnabled=TRUE

EmissiveEnabled=FALSE

FogEnabled=TRUE

AmbientColor=1.000000,1.000000,1.000000,1.000000

DiffuseColor=1.000000,1.000000,1.000000,1.000000

SpecularColor=1.000000,1.000000,1.000000,1.000000

SpecularPower=10.000000

Reflectivity=1.00000

ZBufferOffset=2.000000

BlendOp=BLEND_SRC_ALPHA

NumTextureStages=2

TextureStage[01].TextureName=

TextureStage[01].MipMap=TRUE

TextureStage[01].FilterEnabled=TRUE

TextureStage[01].StageColorOp=TEXTURE_MODULATE_DIFFUSE

TextureStage[01].StageAlphaOp=TEXTURE

TextureStage[02].TextureName=

TextureStage[02].MipMap=TRUE

TextureStage[02].FilterEnabled=TRUE

TextureStage[02].ReflectionMapping=TRUE

TextureStage[02].StageColorOp=TEXTURE_BLEND_TEXTURE_ALPHA

TextureStage[02].StageAlphaOp=DIFFUSE

SO, by coping the missing underliend entries from the stock germany data, the water seems much better and looks good. I don't know it it helps, but maybe is a good insight

Also please note that in many terrains, even just released those lines are just not present, but the engine was doing good withput them. (cuba for example)

On a final note, plese notice that the [HeightOffset] entry was actually present in pre-patch GermanyCE , SP4 in this form;

[HeightOffset] <--------------from SP4 GermanyCE

NonTexturedMesh=-10.0

TexturedMesh=-5.0

DetailedMesh=0.0

as compared to this one, which is the one in Sept.Patch

[HeightOffset]

LowDetailMesh=-1.0

WaterMesh=0.8

Hope that this can help someone.

I have to say that with a few clicks the Falkland install update is really stable, beautiful and complete. Was much less painful than what I initally thought.

I used Falkland, relatively smaller install, to test the modding and updating procedure, and now I am ready to use the next three days OFF to move the main gigantic install into updated WOE.

Works perfect.....

man i have been having nothing but problems with the patch. my controls are all out of whack now too. and when i go back in and edit them, it seems like it never gets saved, and reverts back to being screwed up. i noticed that they all moved up 2 spots somewhere in the View Controls area. ive tired deleting the control file, putting in a stock woe file, remapping my keys, everything. it always goes back to the funky controls. this is really pissin me off.

hey, sorry to bother you where did you get that voodoo, i've been looking for one without luck, just checking.........

Reinstall game....fly

Patch....fly

Install weapons pack....fly

Sucks and takes time

Reinstall...no weapons

Reinstall...no weapons

reinstall...no weapons

What am I missing here? Is it the weapons editor? Is the weapons editor supposed to be compatible with Win98/ME? Do the loadout entries for the aircraft need to be changed? I just don't understand this at all. With the old patch I've had everything heavily modded without any problems; weapons included. Confusion and exasperation are running rife here. Somebody help me please!

Dude this is a significant find. Because now my SFP1 desert terrain has aircraft on the airfields. Good on you Canadair, good on you! You might want to post this a sep post, or even add it to the terrain section of the KB.

Dave, use the information where you think is most appropriate of course.Add it please yuorself to the KB. I am not worth of touching the sacred books.

Also DAVe, you might want to put on KB the method and the CAT-maker utility that I ve found somewhere on this site, under FC's indications. Whoever made that little program, blessed be.

On another note, I have to admit that I actually made a mistake in being so skeptical about the patch in the past. The upgrading so far has been relatively painless. My heavily modded Wov and Falkland are up n running. Natofighters'sWoe is going to be easy, althoguh I am waiting to install and mod Column's NF3. The Main install is coming along,migrating from SFP to patched WOE. Problems are being ironed out quickly, and man it is worth. The AI, the campaign (have you noticed the HUGE amount of flights the campaing generates now? something I REALLY wanted. Just crank up the supplies in campaing data and you have delirious missions. The FPS are decent for the amount of crap thrown in the scenarios. And the options opening,,OMG, limitless. The new campaign option, where you can focus offensive on one specific target area, opens a LOT to campaign makers. you can have limited campaigns, such as "wreck the nuclear north korea research facility, limiting side-effect" -style operations. The aircraft parked,,wow you can add a squadron, task it with no mission, but they should appear,, and give great cosmetic the the scenario.. think of airliners for example, or cargos, or awavcs..immerssion factor zooming. Next months are going to be FUN

Not being a terrain guru I'm guessing* the coastline issue might be an elevation issue, or render order issue, or even an overpowering lighting/shader effect.

While knowing next to nothing about terrain I, too, think it has to do something with lighting/shader effects and transparency being rendered differently in the latest patch. I can't really put a finger to it, but I _think_ that the prop-textures (which heavily rely on transparency) are now rendered overly pale.

BTW, cheers Canadair, adding those lines to the terrain data inis fixed my main issue :good:

One easy solution, for terrain developers [Rant Mode on] Stop using those "iridescent metal-flake" water tiles. Use solid colored tiles, such as Brain32 did in his GermancyCE terrain, and you will experience fewer issues [Rant mode off] :biggrin:

I have problems with textures, after the new patch.

Does anybody use ATI card and did have problems?

x1650 here - everything fine in unmodded install. :good:

Reinstall...no weapons

Reinstall...no weapons

reinstall...no weapons

What am I missing here? Is it the weapons editor? Is the weapons editor supposed to be compatible with Win98/ME? Do the loadout entries for the aircraft need to be changed? I just don't understand this at all. With the old patch I've had everything heavily modded without any problems; weapons included. Confusion and exasperation are running rife here. Somebody help me please!

Ok, let's make one step at time.

First, uninstall the simulator. If any folder remains, delete (make a backup first if you want but since it's not working now, the backup is useless).

Then install the simulator, and make fly.

Don't patch, don't install anything more. Just make a clean install and try to make a flight.

After that, post your results here.

I did that as soon as the patch came out!! Been testing on how WW2 airfields would generate parked planes. (oddly, to let it be known - expeciallly on those with statics already parked - looks like an airplane orgy!!!)

I thought that would have been obvious to anyone with terrain experience...????

I stopped using SF over 2 years ago for testing and building...doing it strictly in WoE, and to a much lesser extant, WoV. As all the 'stock SF items' in already existant in both those terrain cats. WoI, of course, is another matter.

Canadair's response also DOES answer a question I've been mulling over the last couple of days...the newly generated parked planes apparently are NOT controled by a .dll somwhere, but via the ***_airfiled ini. Just like lights

Wrench

kevin stein

We like orgies, don't we Wrench? Strictly aircrafts of course!

Anyway, I don't know about all stock items being included in the vietnam and germany cats.

Just look at dimensions

Desert.cat (SP4) 45.9 meg.

GermanyCE.cat (patched) 82 meg

MERGED DESERT.CAT plus GERMANYCE 112 meg.

which means that the brute sum would be 127.9 MB (45.9 +82) VS 112MB of the merged install. This means that out of desert.cat there are about 20MB that are NOT shared. (25.9 is the difference between total sum and merged install. Therefore, you have 45.9 - 25.9 =20MB)

That manybe could account for some objects not wanting to appear in terrains until thrown in the root of the terrain. Simply because we thoguht they were in the newer cat, while they were not included, and still wrapped up in desert. cat

I asked FC to write a procedure for catpack's use, but maybe is bust or I missed his ideas. so this is the procedure I used

WHEN YOU MERGE .CAT YOU NEED TO UNPACK DESERT.CAT FIRST AND AFTER GERMANYCE.CAT, in order to preserve the newer files. CAT EXTRACTOR, DOES NOT ASK FOR OVERWRITE PERMISSION, THE SUCKER.

SO:

-COPY DESERT.CAT IN EMPTY FOLDER

-RUN CATEXTRACTOR POINTING IT TO DESERT.CAT IN THAT FOLDER

-REMOVE COPIED DESERT.CAT FROM FOLDER

-COPY GERMANYCE.CAT IN THE SAME FOLDER

-RUN CATEXTRACTOR POINTING IT TO GERMANYCE.CAT IN THAT FOLDER

-REMOVE COPIED GERMANY.CAT

-RUN CATPACK UTILIY FROM FOLDER

IT WILL CREATE A CATPACK.CAT THAT YOU NEED TO RENAME DESERT.CAT , OR GERMANY .CAT AND HAVE THE TERRAINS.INI POINT AT.

i NAMED IT AGAIN DESERT.CAT , AFTER RENAMINF THE sp4'S DESERT.CAT AS DESERTORI.CAT

MAKE SURE YOU RENAME IT DESERT and not DESERT.CAT In the least in my vista settings I don't have extension showing, and the game was not picking up the cat becasue it was looking for desert.cat.CAT . Drove me insane for abotu 30 minutes..

Another finding.

Aircraft with avionics70 need to have the radar ground mapping mode called GM in avionics.ini

And also, later in the avionics.ini you need to have

[RadarDisplayGM] and not

[RadarDisplayGround_Map]

Edited by Canadair

Guys, if you executed the patch into a seperate "safe" place, then copied and pasted to the install, check the update log. I noticed that MenuData.pat, ObjectData.pat, and GermanyCE.pat all failed because the patch tried to update these 3 cat files but they weren't present in my "safe" folder.

Reproduce the the file structure inside your "safe" folder for the menu, Objects, and terrain/GermanyCE and insert copies of the respective cat files into their respective folders and the WOE.exe in the main "safe" folder then apply the patch to that. You can then copy and paste all this back to your main install. Just beware the aircraftX.ini files and ground objects if you have modded them.

Im just sticking to WOI. Im having a ball so far.

In addition to Flightengine.ini changes as advised in the KB for low FPS and aircraft CTD's(though what I was experiencing was the former along with my radio comms going dead despite subtitles) I also altered the following in the MissionControl.ini

MaxEventLog=16384

Now Im experiencing an average FPS of about 15 on full effect;shaders,shadows, you name it-of course this is with 1024X800 setting.Most importantly Red Crown is crooning loud and clear!

And yeah I tinkered around with the Particlesystem ini provided with EE3

Edited by Stick

Ed, I'm pretty sure my problem was the alpha vertex and alpha index count. Now that I've fixed that, I believe what was happening was the terrain engine ran out of vertexes to use for the alphas and left holes in the alpha layer in the distance as the shader did it's thing. I had previously reworked all the tiles in Iceland2015 with any water to a solid dark blue color and it didn't change anything, the flickering patches were still there. I totally agree, the solid color is the way to go, all that extra noise just isn't needed.

Your water looks great now :good:

Edited by drdoyo

x1650 here - everything fine in unmodded install. :good:

Glad to hear that you don't have any problems, I'm planning on upgrading from and ATI 9800 to X1650 Pro, and I was wondering how well it worked.

Ed, I'm pretty sure my problem was the alpha vertex and alpha index count. Now that I've fixed that, I believe what was happening was the terrain engine ran out of vertexes to use for the alphas and left holes in the alpha layer in the distance as the shader did it's thing. I had previously reworked all the tiles in Iceland2015 with any water to a solid dark blue color and it didn't change anything, the flickering patches were still there. I totally agree, the solid color is the way to go, all that extra noise just isn't needed.

Your water looks great now :good:

Oh, I don't disagree with you regarding the flickering issues...it's that the TW implementation calls for a shader that generates an animated, reflective, and transparent bumpmap. That sort of shader doesn't show well when transposed against the backdrop of specular tile.

Ok, let's make one step at time.

First, uninstall the simulator. If any folder remains, delete (make a backup first if you want but since it's not working now, the backup is useless).

Then install the simulator, and make fly.

Don't patch, don't install anything more. Just make a clean install and try to make a flight.

After that, post your results here.

I think I may have cracked the shell (at f**king last); what I did was (again) install the Jan 08 MF Weapons Pack then delete the 'WEAPONDATA.INI' and 'WEAPONDATA.DAT' files from that folder, I then extracted the default 'WEAPONDATA.INI' and 'WEAPONDATA.DAT' files from the ObjectData.cat file in the main Objects folder.

Phew, you all still with me? Anyway, I then accessed the default WEAPONDATA.INI file with the new Weapon Editor, saved, and then closed it. It seems to be working anyway.

And all weapons from the MF weapons pack show up now?

I'm asking because the method you've described there makes no sense at all.

Edited by Gocad

Not sure which ATI I have...?

After the new patch on WOI, works great (un=modded!) Trying adding Greece and Formosa Terrain, (like many that have posted here, the "water" flickers or having gray and white patches with no texture).

Will be using the many new tweaks that people have discovered to make the terrain work.

And all weapons from the MF weapons pack show up now?

I'm asking because the method you've described there makes no sense at all.

No not all. Just the weapon types that are on the original WEAPONDATA.INI are showing up as MF models. The rest are going to be added manually. I know what you mean by it not making sense, but to be perfectly honest with you, I've been trying to fix this for the last two days and any result, no matter how awkward and roundabout it may appear, is a result.

Guest 531_Ghost
Anyone else getting screwy keyboard commands....for instance \ is select ground weapons yet when i press it my flaps deploy ??

Couple of other keys do weird things too.

edit...and yeah i did a clean install

edit2....I checked controls and they're listed properly ie \ = select ground weapons

These are workin' for me ST...

// CMC Command File
//
//     Game Title: WOV/WOE/WOI
//     Written By: Ken King
//           Date: 09-23-08
//
//
// Flight Controls
//
PITCH_UP KBDOWN
PITCH_DOWN KBUP
ROLL_RIGHT KBRIGHT
ROLL_LEFT KBLEFT
YAW_RIGHT .
YAW_LEFT ,
THROTTLE_UP =
THROTTLE_DOWN -
THRUST_VECTOR_UP CTL =
THRUST_VECTOR_DOWN CTL -
FLAPS_DOWN f
FLAPS_UP v
AIRBRAKES_TOGGLE s
WHEELBRAKES_TOGGLE b
LANDING_GEARS_TOGGLE g
ARRESTER_HOOK_TOGGLE h
AUTO_PILOT a
WING_LEVELER A
CYCLE_NAV_LIGHT CTL l
ENGINE_TOGGLE CTL i
DRAG_CHUTE CTL b
EJECT SHF ESC
//
// Weapons
//
FIRE_PRIMARY_GUN SPC
FIRE_WEAPON ENT
NEXT_AA_WEAPONS BKSPC
PREV_AA_WEAPONS SHF BKSPC
NEXT_AG_WEAPONS \
PREV_AG_WEAPONS |
OPEN_BOMBBAY_DOOR CTL o
DROP_TANKS CTL d
JETTISON_STORES CTL j
NEXT_RIPPLE_QUANTITY ]
PREV_RIPPLE_QUANTITY }
NEXT_RIPPLE_INTERVAL [
PREV_RIPPLE_INTERVAL {
//
// Defensive Measures
//
CHAFF c
FLARE x
ECM_TOGGLE z
//
// Radar Commands
//
TOGGLE_RADAR CTL KBPGUP
NEXT_RADAR_MODE KBPGUP
PREV_RADAR_MODE SHF KBPGUP
NEXT_RADAR_RANGE KBPGDN
PREV_RADAR_RANGE SHF KBPGDN
SELECT_NEXT_RADAR_TARGET KBHOME
SELECT_PREV_RADAR_TARGET SHF KBHOME
ACQUIRE_RADAR_TARGET KBINS
ACQUIRE_VISUAL_TARGET_ON_RADAR SHF KBINS
REJECT_RADAR_TARGET KBDEL
DESELECT_TARGET ALT r
SELECT_RADAR_TARGET CTL r
//
// HUD Modes/Gun Group Modes
//
NEXT_HUD_MODE '
PREV_HUD_MODE "
NEXT_GUNGROUP ;
PREV_GUNGROUP :
//
// Target Select
//
SELECT_CLOSEST_CENTER *
SELECT_TARGET t
SELECT_PREV_TARGET T
SELECT_CLOSEST_TARGET CTL t
SELECT_FRIENDLY y
SELECT_PREV_FRIENDLY Y
SELECT_CLOSEST_FRIENDLY CTL y
SELECT_GROUND e
SELECT_PREV_GROUND E
SELECT_CLOSEST_GROUND CTL e
SELECT_LAST_RADIO r
SELECT_LAST_RADIO_CALLER R
SELECT_WAYPOINT CTL w
NEXT_WAYPOINT w
PREV_WAYPOINT W
//
// Views
//
GOTO_COCKPIT_FRONT_VIEW F1
GOTO_COCKPIT_WIDE_VIEW F2
GOTO_COCKPIT_GUNSIGHT_VIEW F3
GOTO_COCKPIT_UP_VIEW SHF F1
GOTO_VIEW_PADLOCK F4
TOGGLE_COCKPIT KP.
SNAP_VIEW_FRONT KP8
SNAP_VIEW_FRONT_RIGHT KP9
SNAP_VIEW_RIGHT KP6
SNAP_VIEW_REAR_RIGHT KP3
SNAP_VIEW_REAR_LEFT KP1
SNAP_VIEW_LEFT KP4
SNAP_VIEW_FRONT_LEFT KP7
SNAP_VIEW_UP KP5
SNAP_VIEW_DOWN KP0
GOTO_VIEW_SHOULDER F5
GOTO_CHECK_SIX_VIEW SHF F5
GOTO_VIEW_OBJECT_NEXT F6
GOTO_VIEW_OBJECT_PREV SHF F6
GOTO_VIEW_GROUND_OBJECT_NEXT F7
GOTO_VIEW_GROUND_OBJECT_PREV SHF F7
GOTO_VIEW_TARGET F8
GOTO_VIEW_PLAYER_TO_TARGET SHF F8
GOTO_VIEW_TARGET_TO_PLAYER CTL F8
GOTO_VIEW_WEAPON F9
GOTO_VIEW_PLAYER_TO_WEAPON SHF F9
GOTO_VIEW_WEAPON_TO_PLAYER CTL F9
GOTO_VIEW_FLYBY F10
GOTO_VIEW_FLYBY_PREV SHF F10
GOTO_VIEW_TOWER F11
GOTO_VIEW_TOWER_PREV SHF F11
GOTO_VIEW_ACTION_CAM F12
GOTO_FREE_VIEW CTL F12
//
// Radio Communications
//
RADIO_COMM TAB
CHAT_ALL `
CHAT_ENEMY ~
CHAT_FRIENDLY CTL `
CHAT_TARGET ALT `
//
// Wingman Commands
//
WM-Attack-My-Target				   TAB 1 1
WM-Cover-Me						       TAB 1 2
WM-Break							       TAB 1 3
WM-Rejoin-Formation				   TAB 1 4
WM-Radar-On/Off					     TAB 1 5
WM-Jettison-Drop-Tanks			 TAB 1 6
WM-Status-Check					     TAB 1 7
WM-Return-to-Base					   TAB 1 8
//
// Flight One Commands
//
F1-Engage-Aircraft					 TAB 2 1
F1-Engage-Ground-Targets		 TAB 2 2
F1-Break							       TAB 2 3
F1-Rejoin-Formation				   TAB 2 4
F1-Radar-On/Off					     TAB 2 5
F1-Jettison-Drop-Tanks			 TAB 2 6
F1-Return-to-Base					   TAB 2 8
F1-Change-Formation-Spread-Out		TAB 2 7 1
F1-Change-Formation-Close-Up		  TAB 2 7 2
F1-Change-Formation-Fluid-Four		TAB 2 7 3
F1-Change-Formation-Wall			    TAB 2 7 4
F1-Change-Formation-Box			  TAB 2 7 5
F1-Change-Formation-Arrowhead	TAB 2 7 6
F1-Change-Formation-Wedge			TAB 2 7 7
//
// Flight Two Commands
//
F2-Engage-Aircraft					  TAB 3 1
F2-Engage-Ground-Targets			TAB 3 2
F2-Break							        TAB 3 3
F2-Rejoin-Formation				    TAB 3 4
F2-Radar-On/Off					      TAB 3 5
F2-Jettison-Drop-Tanks				TAB 3 6
F2-Return-to-Base					    TAB 3 8
F2-Change-Formation-Spread-Out		TAB 3 7 1
F2-Change-Formation-Close-Up		  TAB 3 7 2
F2-Change-Formation-Fluid-Four		TAB 3 7 3
F2-Change-Formation-Wall			TAB 3 7 4
F2-Change-Formation-Box			  TAB 3 7 5
F2-Change-Formation-Arrowhead	TAB 3 7 6
F2-Change-Formation-Wedge			TAB 3 7 7
//
// Flight Three Commands
//
F3-Engage-Aircraft					  TAB 4 1
F3-Engage-Ground-Targets			TAB 4 2
F3-Break							        TAB 4 3
F3-Rejoin-Formation				    TAB 4 4
F3-Radar-On/Off					      TAB 4 5
F3-Jettison-Drop-Tanks				TAB 4 6
F3-Return-to-Base					    TAB 4 8
F3-Change-Formation-Spread-Out		TAB 4 7 1
F3-Change-Formation-Close-Up		  TAB 4 7 2
F3-Change-Formation-Fluid-Four		TAB 4 7 3
F3-Change-Formation-Wall			TAB 4 7 4
F3-Change-Formation-Box			  TAB 4 7 5
F3-Change-Formation-Arrowhead	TAB 4 7 6
F3-Change-Formation-Wedge			TAB 4 7 7
//
// Flight Four Commands
//
F4-Engage-Aircraft					  TAB 5 1
F4-Engage-Ground-Targets			TAB 5 2
F4-Break							        TAB 5 3
F4-Rejoin-Formation				    TAB 5 4
F4-Radar-On/Off					      TAB 5 5
F4-Jettison-Drop-Tanks				TAB 5 6
F4-Return-to-Base					    TAB 5 8
F4-Change-Formation-Spread-Out		TAB 5 7 1
F4-Change-Formation-Close-Up		  TAB 5 7 2
F4-Change-Formation-Fluid-Four		TAB 5 7 3
F4-Change-Formation-Wall			TAB 5 7 4
F4-Change-Formation-Box			  TAB 5 7 5
F4-Change-Formation-Arrowhead	TAB 5 7 6
F4-Change-Formation-Wedge			TAB 5 7 7
//
// Squadron Commands
//
SQ-Engage-Aircraft					  TAB 6 1
SQ-Engage-Ground-Targets			TAB 6 2
SQ-Break							        TAB 6 3
SQ-Rejoin-Formation				    TAB 6 4
SQ-Radar-On/Off					      TAB 6 5
SQ-Jettison-Drop-Tanks				TAB 6 6
SQ-Return-to-Base					    TAB 6 8
SQ-Change-Formation-Spread-Out		TAB 6 7 1
SQ-Change-Formation-Close-Up		  TAB 6 7 2
SQ-Change-Formation-Fluid-Four		TAB 6 7 3
SQ-Change-Formation-Wall			TAB 6 7 4
SQ-Change-Formation-Box			  TAB 6 7 5
SQ-Change-Formation-Arrowhead	TAB 6 7 6
SQ-Change-Formation-Wedge			TAB 6 7 7
//
// Tactical Air Command Center Commands
//
TAC-Request-Help					    TAB 7 1
TAC-Request-Vector-Nearest-Target	TAB 7 2
TAC-Request-Vector-Primary-Target	TAB 7 3
TAC-Request-Vector-Home-Base	TAB 7 4
TAC-Repeat-Mission-Status			TAB 7 5
//
// Game Commands
//
EXIT_FLIGHT ESC
QUIT_GAME ALT q
PAUSE_FLIGHT ALT p
TIME_COMPRESSION ALT t
NORMAL_TIME ALT r
CHANGE_TIME ALT c
SKIP_TO_NEXT ALT n
MAP m
SCREEN_SHOT PRTSC
DEBUG_TOGGLE ALT d
//
// Animations
//
ANIMATION_1 !
ANIMATION_2 @
ANIMATION_3 #
ANIMATION_4 $
ANIMATION_5 %
ANIMATION_6 ^
ANIMATION_7 &
ANIMATION_8 *
ANIMATION_9 (
ANIMATION_10 )
//
// Camera Settings
//
CAMERA_ZOOM_IN +
CAMERA_ZOOM_OUT -
CAMERA_PITCH_UP ALT KBUP
CAMERA_PITCH_DOWN ALT KBDOWN
CAMERA_YAW_RIGHT ALT KBRIGHT
CAMERA_YAW_LEFT ALT KBLEFT

No not all. Just the weapon types that are on the original WEAPONDATA.INI are showing up as MF models. The rest are going to be added manually. I know what you mean by it not making sense, but to be perfectly honest with you, I've been trying to fix this for the last two days and any result, no matter how awkward and roundabout it may appear, is a result.

FYI: The part that didn't made sense to me was deleting the weaponsdata.ini from the MF weapons pack and replacing it with the one from objectdata.cat, since there is no need to run that one through the weaponeditor. Why didn't just delete the old weapondata.dat file and then opened and saved the weapondata.ini with the Feb '08 weaponeditor. That's what I did with my weapons (manually copied over from my unpatched WOE install) and it worked like a charm. :dntknw:

Edited by Gocad