Sign in to follow this  

Hi all

i just got y copy of Wings over europe and i love it.

i have patched it up( the 2 patches in de downloads directory). but now i have a problem with the years of the planes.

the stock planes are good, but the Su-27 years are: 1984 to 1989.

in the data entry it says: 1884 to 2010.

how can i fixe this?

Hi again.

Thank you that problem is solved.

i have discovered another problem.

i have patched it up to the lated but when i install the bunyap weps pack.

i don't get the weapons in the loadout screen just the stock weapons?

what is the order to do it or what dit i wrong?

See the other threads on Bunyaps pack - it will replace aircraft_data.inis with old ones so remove them if you have installed the whole lot.

open up weapondata.ini in the "weapons" folder with the LATEST weps editor and see what weapons are listed - then save it.

well i have the weapons in game finaly but i don't see them in game.

they load up and i an fire them but i can't see them.

post-28126-1222703802_thumb.jpg

what's the problem? :dntknw:

Dave, correct me if I am wrong. Is that the WeaponData.dat file?

This is what I did:

1)Install a clean copy of WoE.

2)Patch it up with Sep 2008 patch (no need for patches prior to Sep 2008).

By now, you have a up to date version of WoE which is compatible with WoI since the game engines are the same.

3)Install Bunyap's weapon pack.

4)Download this weapon editor from Third Wire Weapon Data Editor v02.20.08 (199 KB) located on this page http://www.thirdwire.com/downloads_tools.htm.

5)Now go to the C:\Program Files\Thirdwire\Wings over Europe\Objects\Weapons and delete the file weapondata.dat

6)Copy the weapon editor obtained in 4) into C:\Program Files\Thirdwire\Wings over Europe\Objects\Weapons

7)Run the Weapon editor and open up one of the weapons whichever it is, click OK and then close the Weapon editor

Now you should have all the weapons applicable to your selected aircraft. Good hunting!

Dave, correct me if I am wrong. Is that the WeaponData.dat file?

This is what I did:

1)Install a clean copy of WoE.

2)Patch it up with Sep 2008 patch (no need for patches prior to Sep 2008).

By now, you have a up to date version of WoE which is compatible with WoI since the game engines are the same.

3)Install Bunyap's weapon pack.

4)Download this weapon editor from Third Wire Weapon Data Editor v02.20.08 (199 KB) located on this page http://www.thirdwire.com/downloads_tools.htm.

5)Now go to the C:\Program Files\Thirdwire\Wings over Europe\Objects\Weapons and delete the file weapondata.dat

6)Copy the weapon editor obtained in 4) into C:\Program Files\Thirdwire\Wings over Europe\Objects\Weapons

7)Run the Weapon editor and open up one of the weapons whichever it is, click OK and then close the Weapon editor

Now you should have all the weapons applicable to your selected aircraft. Good hunting!

Very good Liberty24,you helped us solve that riddle in plain ez 1-2-3 steps!Works very well :ok::good:

It's the WeaponData.dat file by the way.

Dave thx's for your link also,kudos.

Indeed very good. But i have still the problem that i can't see the weapons in game. i can loed them up on the plane and fire them. but can't see them

Is it a problem with the .lod/.ini that the weapon has been made to use with? It does happen at times (especially if you merge WPs).

Is it a problem with the .lod/.ini that the weapon has been made to use with? It does happen at times (especially if you merge WPs).

i don't know. no it's bunyaps weps pack. i'm re-installing it now