Sign in to follow this  
MadJeff

Welcome Our New Newsdesk Editors

I wanted to take a few moments to let everyone know we have several new staff members helping cover the daily flight sim news. CowboyTodd41 is a longtime user that will be covering a variety of sims, while MrFrench's multi-lingual skills will come in handy covering a lot of the great french sim sites such as Check6. Be sure to give them a warm Biohaz welcome!

Welcome!

Been noticing Todd has been very busy!

Looking forward to reading about what going on at Check Six from MrFrench!

Cheers

Beer

Welcome aboared CowboyTodd....

You've been a great help in diggin up the skinny on the happenings. Looking foward to all the new news!!

Cheers!

Fates

Heh, well I do that already, might as well put it to use ya know.

Yeah been noticin that Todd was hot on the news lately, figured he'd gotten a new job, hehe. Yur doin great pal, keep dishin it up, im readin it.

Welcome French, was always a drag tryin to read some of the news that was comin from european sites. My language skills suck even in American. Since the english language ubi forum doesnt get updates near as much anymore as the french and german, itll be good to see and hear the latest. Glad to have your help.

Thanks for the welcome guys.

As I mentionned to Jeff, if you guys need anything translated from french to english (and related to flight simming and aviation of course!), drop me an email at mrfrench@biohazcentral.com and I'll be happy to try and help you.

Ian aka MrFrench