Sign in to follow this  
Zumbido

Any way to get target name in hud hard mode in WOE?

Before latest patch, everytime I targeted a plane in WOE I could read its name even in hud hard mode. I thing it only works right now in other hud modes, although in First Eagles it is still working on hard mode even updated to latest patch, from April, I think.

Is there any way to fix it?

I haven't been able to find it with the search feature, so many thanks for your interest and sorry if someone has asked for it before.

Before latest patch, everytime I targeted a plane in WOE I could read its name even in hud hard mode. I thing it only works right now in other hud modes, although in First Eagles it is still working on hard mode even updated to latest patch, from April, I think.

Is there any way to fix it?

I haven't been able to find it with the search feature, so many thanks for your interest and sorry if someone has asked for it before.

Looks like its been removed by TK - was a handy IFF feature but I cant see a way to get it back in game

I was affraid of that. It's really a shame (at least for me) to have lost that feature. Thank you very much for your answer :good: