Is anyone having trouble with extracting the A-10 missions to the missoin folder? I can backup the A-10 mission and when I put the new mission in it either crashes the game or the screen will just blink on the menu screen. But when I backup the Mig 29 mission and replace it with one of the other misions I can play them fine. Anyones help will be appreciated. thanks

This may sound like a stupid question, but on the A-10 missions that you are trying to play, did you change the name to A-10Ademo.mis when you copied it in the Quickstart folder?

No I didn't change the name. I didn't change the name for the Mig-29 Missions and they seemed to work ok. Am I supposed to change it?

Hi,

You are supposed to replace original file by the others, so you must rename original for example to A-10demooriginal.mis and rename lets say A-10demoatnight.mis into A-10demo.mis you this one you will play.

I remember to hear from someone that he could fly the Mig29 mission if he had played the A-10 before, otherwise it didn´t work, maybe in your case it´s the other way.

If still does´nt work, execute the install file again and say fix installation.

Forget about A-10demo.xml file.

Best regards,

Farris

More help with the original A-10 mission whenever you turned on air to ground mode (number 7) a green diamond appears around the target, whith the new mission I can't seem to select a target and for some reason when I tell my wingman to attack he turns around and goes back for a landing. How do I select a target with the green diamond around them?

Hi,

It depends on what mission and weapons you have.

The green diamond is only the representation in the HUD of what info is the Pave Penny getting, which means that if you see a green diamond, someone is lazing at the target and your Pave is locating it.

That has nothing to do with target selection.

For target selection, it will only depend on the weapons you carry.

Using Bombs, cannon or rockets, you will not be able to lock any target.

The only weapon that can loock targets is the MAV, at least in the A-10.

If you are playing the original A-10 mission, you only have rockets, bombs and cannon, so you can´t lock any target.

If it is the case you are running one of the new modds with Mavericks aboard, then you must point MAV seeker to the target and in order to lock it you must press TAB key. To point the Mav seeker you can do it by 2 ways.

1. You can point the plane to the target till the mav seeker will be on the target and then lock target and fire.

2. You can move the mav seeker to the target using CTRL + HAT or ALT + HAT, don´t remember now, I have it mapped on my joy and then lock and fire.

Hope it will help, excuse me foy my english, it is not my language and it´s friday so I am like just thinking on the weekend.

Best regards,

Farris

Ok how about this when I try to use LOBE and change my loadout I can't seem to get it to work when using the other missions when I click on (use external mis files) it says it can't find the ini do you know what to do?

Hi,

I can´t help you on this one, I am not using none of those utilities, just copy and paste but I am not editing files.

Sorry

Best regards,

Farris