Sign in to follow this  
alejandro

Upgraded A-4 AR Fighting Hawk

Upgraded A-4 AR Fighting Hawk

This is the A-4AR made by Wrench based on the ThirdWire's A-4F with some modifications made by Banidos Team.

Textures: Torno

Sounds and improvements in the flight model: Suicidal

3D aggregates: Alejandro

Hangar Screen: is a painting by Carlos Garcia and adapted by Suicidal

For more information on the model of Wrench please read the original readme included in this package.

Installation instructions inside the .rar file

Thanks to:

Wrench

Rover Mirage

Pato Poli

Credits:

Ravens**t, for the original mod

The Mirage Factory, for the original flight model

Julhiem, for the excellent Kestral cockpit

And thanks to Third Wire for this Game!!!!!!!

NOTE: this model has not been tested eith the lastest patch.

If you have any questions or comments, you can contact me at Combatace, spanish forum or with a PM

Enjoy!!! Happy Hunting !!!!!

Este es el A-4AR de Wrench, basado en el A-4F de Thirdwire con algúnas modificaciones de Banidos Team.

Texturas: Torno

Sonidos y mejoras en el modelo de vuelo: Suicidal

Agregados en 3D: Alejandro

Pantalla del hangar: es una pintura de Carlos García adaptada por suicidal

Para más información sobre el modelo de Wrench por favor leer los readme originales incluídos en este paquete.

Instrucciones de instalación dentro del archivo .rar

Gracias a:

Wrench

Rover Mirage

Pato Poli

Créditos:

Ravens**t, por el mod original

The Mirage Factory, por el modelo de vuelo original

Julheim, por la excelente cabina del Kestrel

Y gracias a Third Wire por este juego!!!!!!

NOTA: Este modelo no ha sido probado con los últimos parches.

Cualquier preguna o comentario, me pueden enviar un PM o encontrarme en el foro español de Combatace.

Que lo disfruten!!!!!! Buena Caza!!!!!!!

ALEJANDRO ,TORNO .

Hoy a la mañana estuve volando un poco este bicho… la verdad que les queda impecable, che tengo un mapa con tonos apagados te juro que volé con el A-4AR a ras del piso y viéndolo con una cámara alta y las alas junto con la cola se mimetizaban con el medio…jajaja espectacular .

Chicos los felicito por el buen laburo que se mandaron.

Nice!

With the new patch for WoV/WoE, I'd reccomend using that alternative avionics.ini I supplied. It's called "woi_A-4AR_Avionices.ini"

Just rename the origial the "xA-4AR_avionics.ini", and renamed the other by taking ou the "woi_" section. Now you'll have GM radar, and HUD

Enjoy!

WRench

kevin stein

Alejandro, Torno & Suicidal:

What can I say, guys?????

Excelent work!!!

Banidos Team has a great start!!!

I hope to see and fly more aircraft fron the Argentine Air Force and another air forces fron Latin America in the future.

Thank you very much!!!

Regards

Rover Mirage

Alejandro, Torno y Suicidal:

¿Que puedo decir, muchachos?

¡¡¡Excelente trabajo!!!

Banidos Team tuvo un comienzo grandioso.

Espero ver y volar mas aviones de la Fuerza Aérea Argentina y de otras fuerzas aéreas de latinoamérica en el futuro.

¡¡¡Muchas Gracias!!!

Saludos

Rover Mirage

ups sorry...

Edited by Soulfreak

Whoever reported this file as broken and gave the long explanation, please PM me. Thank you.

Whoever reported this file as broken and gave the long explanation, please PM me. Thank you.

que esta sucediendo? el creador de las pieles de ese A-AAR soy yo :blink:

Edited by torno

Alguien puede explicar cual es el problema por el cual quitaron el modelo para bajar?!????? Hasta lo que yo sabia , estaban todos los permisos realizados.

Quisiera saber, ya que es poco serio quitar un modelo de un momento a otro

Atentamente

Pablo

Somebody can explain what is the problem by which they cleared the model to lower? Until which wise I, was all the realised permissions. It would want to know since he is little serious to clear a model from a little while to another one

Pablo

Guys, first of all whoever complained didn't identify himself. So I can resolve this until he does. Also the generic translators are not working well and things are getting lost in the translations. So I can use some help. In the mean time though the file is still available until we find out who the plaintiff is.

Por favor, la persona que reclamo la presencia del archivo originalmente, contactese conmigo por privado (MP)

Excelent work!!!

Thank you very much!!!

Regards

Saluda atte^^Dragon^^

Excelenteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee un mantecaaaaaaaaaaaa mermelada de Diosssssssss!!!!!!

Impagable!!! un suceso!!!! the best!!!!hu hu huhhh!!!! mi joystick tuvo una ereccion!!!!

10 quintines!!! a chuinfaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrr a chuinfaaaaaaaar

Hi alejandro

Sorry to post this here buy I was unable to send you a PM

I was wondering if you would be able to help me out with something for my New Zealand A-4K skyhawk package for SF2. What I’m after is the braking parachute housing under the tail of the A-4. I recently updated the A-4AR for SF2 and saw how you created one using the fake pilot method. That is exactly what without but the aerials and cockpit frame. I was hoping you might be able to edit you one for me please by cutting the aerials and cockpit frame away so I was just left with the housing for the parachute? This would be really appreciated as it would give me a 99 % accurate Kiwi A-4 model once I added it to the Stock third wire A-4 model I’m already using.

Thanks for your help,

Dan.

Hi alejandro

Sorry to post this here buy I was unable to send you a PM

I was wondering if you would be able to help me out with something for my New Zealand A-4K skyhawk package for SF2. What I’m after is the braking parachute housing under the tail of the A-4. I recently updated the A-4AR for SF2 and saw how you created one using the fake pilot method. That is exactly what without but the aerials and cockpit frame. I was hoping you might be able to edit you one for me please by cutting the aerials and cockpit frame away so I was just left with the housing for the parachute? This would be really appreciated as it would give me a 99 % accurate Kiwi A-4 model once I added it to the Stock third wire A-4 model I’m already using.

Thanks for your help,

Dan.

Hello Dan!

Sure, no problem, just send an image with the changes you want to ask and I will do the model in 3D Max.

Today I'm going on vacation but when I get back I'll be happy to help.

Greetings!