Sign in to follow this  
robs78

campaign Building aircraft

Hi guys, I had a disaster by installing the new patch sept 2008 in Wov. I installed everything from head to the last version 08.30.06, but I do not remember, if I ever did in wov, as we enter the new planes in campaign mode. You know me?

Hi guys, I had a disaster by installing the new patch sept 2008 in Wov. I installed everything from head to the last version 08.30.06, but I do not remember, if I ever did in wov, as we enter the new planes in campaign mode. You know me?

considering that you have ability to mod campaign file(i.e. campaign_data.ini)i just go to new aircraft file(the folder with name under it)copy name of folder and go to campaign ini file and paste over old aircraft u want to replace....make sure u have modified dates for the aircraft u want to install,otherwise they won't show up

hope this helps....viperBAT32