Sign in to follow this  
Dagger

any word on the patch....???

I was just wondering if testing is going good,and all the fixes they planned are being done....are they talking about maybe some more fixes as they are found?any idea on release date?? O.K. I know "Damn NDA" but I just gotta ask,and I hope I worded it so these questions can be answered...

Well, TK wants a GOOD patch to come out...not a "fix 5 out of 10" type...so the testing is going a little longer than anticipated...other than that, I really can't say much.

However, the latest build I'm testing came out on the 17th of this month and it is quite nice...

I wish I could say more but alas, I can't...Keep the faith my friends...this is gonna be around for quite some time!

P.S. Anyone remember how nice IL2 became after the 1.2 patch just 2 months or so ago??? There could be similarities... :wink: 8)

Hey...wait! whats tha

---Door breaks open, security guards from Strategy First break in and abduct Holly---

Just had to blab didnt you? Hopefully they dont rough you up too bad... :lol:

Guest Ranger332

Will be glad to see the patch numbers are dropping in gamespy and hyperlobby due to ppl getting upset at the probs, oh well i say onward to the end :)

I'm really anxious to get going in multiplayer, but because everyone has CTD problems nobody is flying online. I hope this patch comes soon so we can finally start doing multiplayer again. I look forward to the mission builder as well.

Can't wait to do a coop.. Low altitude strike, or anti-armor in the Phantom, with human wingmen who will DO something with that dang Fresco comes around! :lol:

And staring on the taxi way would be the icing on the cake. :D