I made a new WOE movie, this time with F-15A is some fast action:

2935561652_a9666450dc.jpg

Hope you like it!

That was one each fine bunch of filming.

Good transitions, cool that you left the comms calls in, hell, I liked it a lot!

Good job..

Really well made and entertaining!Very nice tflash..looking forward to more of your films! :good:

Nice movie tflash! :good: What's the name of that song?

May I also make some suggestions (most of it are comments I got myself when making movies)

1/ avoid mouse panning

2/ outside views: the stock views available in the thirdwire sims are limited, but with a little bit of work[/ you can add additional views which allow you to "place camera's" underneath wings, above cockpits etc.

The thirdwire sims are not easy for moviemaking (certainly compared to il-2 and lomac) but your movie is proof it can be done.

Nice movie tflash! :good: What's the name of that song?

Heartcore - by Shameboy (If they perform in Leuven again, you MUST go listen!)

2/ outside views: the stock views available in the thirdwire sims are limited, but with a little bit of work[/ you can add additional views which allow you to "place camera's" underneath wings, above cockpits etc.

He, I'm interested in that! How is it done?

Cool Vid, keep doing em

Did you provide your MiGs with decoy dispensers? It makes it funnier, thought not so much harder

Btw , nice HUD, any patch? Mine yellow as :good: :yes: :rolleyes::biggrin: :yes: :wink::blink::ok::clapping::dntknw::haha::rofl::haha:

this people