Sign in to follow this  
Lama1

Tweet

MrMudd, do yoy have an ETA on the T-37 review? I´m on the brink of purchasing it but I really want to know what an expert think of it.

Cheers

Guest MrMudd

The t-37B that i have is from www.t37sim.com

It is not the same as the one that Navychief refered to.

The t37sim.com bird is very high fidelity and flight model with realistic instruments and gauges. it is designed to be a training package for USAF Pilot training. this is where it is being tested by the instructors and the desiners, a few of which are pilots themselves.

Right now the status for me is that it is on hold. I do not own FS2002Pro. I had lost the Cd's in my last move. What i have now is Fs2004 and the current build beta i have is not fully compatible with FS2004. the team at t37sim.com are working on the update for it.

I will say it is the best FS addon you can buy when they do release it for fs2002 and the general public. the commercial version is more advanced and comes with training materials and other stuff relevent to professional training.

Sorry! I didn't know Lama1 was looking for a specific T-37 model. I visited the site myself. Most impressive work, but not sure I want to shell out the money for it. I will be satisfied to become efficient at doing carrier landings with FD3!

NC

Guest MrMudd

Definately good fun with Carrier Work B)

I mostly do helicopters and Gliders in fs2004. ;)