Sign in to follow this  
Fates

The Person Below Me

FALSE! Sasquatch told me Bigfoot is not real!

The person below me only knows Mig as a way to weld.

FALSE! Sasquatch told me Bigfoot is not real!

The person below me only knows Mig as a way to weld.

FALSE! I only know Mig as a flying target!

The person below me has been killed by an F-8J Crusader

HELL NO! I'm the one in the Crudy.

The person below still hasn't downloaded the Voodoos or XF-107

true. In fact, a little too true for my liking. I simply don't have the HD space for either plane, and even if I did, I wouldn't be able to run the game on my current hardware with those planes. I NEED A NEW COMP!

The person below me can run WOx in high-def. God knows I can't.

True...I can indeed....and it looks nice too...

the person below me....has a crappy 15 inch dell monitor from win 3.11 days....and likes watching dallas re runs...while wearing golden earings and smoking a pipe...

True...I can indeed....and it looks nice too...

the person below me....has a crappy 15 inch dell monitor from win 3.11 days....and likes watching dallas re runs...while wearing golden earings and smoking a pipe...

Very false! 19inch flat, hate all things soap operas no gold earings, 3 small diamonds, Don't smoke or drink

The person below me loves the history channel!

Very false! 19inch flat, hate all things soap operas no gold earings, 3 small diamonds, Don't smoke or drink

The person below me loves the history channel!

I'm even a member of the history club! :D

The person below me used to watch Pokemon.

False! I did watch a Care Bears cartoon that had a really wicked Vampire and Assistant. For 10 minutes it was the best thing since Beany and Cecil or Johny Quest, and then it got all warm and fuzzy with all sorts of Care Bear swill. I had to turn it off because I was starting to taste stomach fluids.

The person below me has worn 2 different color socks with thier military uniform AND was laughing hystericly (perhaps not audibly) while pushing the deck or getting the lecture from the senior NCO or other.

:ph34r: CL

True, I have worn a coyote brown sock and green od sock before BUT i never got caught, lol.

The person below me loves trying every mod released in teh downloads as it comes out.

True, I have worn a coyote brown sock and green od sock before BUT i never got caught, lol.

The person below me loves trying every mod released in teh downloads as it comes out.

True I am a Download Slut

But the person below me is mad because there are no curvy and well endowed female pilots modded

False, they are all gonna have a male voice anyhow.

The person below me is tired from too much modding

False, they are all gonna have a male voice anyhow.

The person below me is tired from too much modding

False. In fact I have never modded anything before, but I am modifying my planes like the F-22 to carry 6 Sidewinders internally and 8 AMRAAMS internally. :biggrin:

False. In fact I have never modded anything before, but I am modifying my planes like the F-22 to carry 6 Sidewinders internally and 8 AMRAAMS internally. :biggrin:

The person above me can't read instructions and forgot to post another question?

True. The person above me is right. Now the person below me

will end up doing the same thing as the person above Fates.

False

The person below me can´t wait for the new TMF F-14´s to be released. (If you say true, I can´t either)

SO TRUE!

The person below me is a large distributor of MiG parts.

Damn! GB beat me to it! In the sim world, True, I usually fly Blue Air and distribute MiG and Sukhoi parts to unwitting civilians over their towns/cities.

The person below me remembers all those patches that Activision used to give out if you did well in their games for the Atari VCS (2600) and/or has one or several of said patches. (I'm a Bucket Brigadier myself)

Err no because i didnt have an atari thingy, i had a super Nintendo, that was my first console, and still remains my favorite!

The person below me thinks that Australia day (which it was today) is just a big excuse to have a BBQ and Drink, which is why i like it might i add :P

False. I think that every excuse is good to get fat & drunk, and Aussie Day is

also about surfing, jumping with a baby in the belly and eat eucaliptus (sorry if mispelled)

and all these Australian things

The person below me is able to type without looking at the keyboard, not as me

yeah! ahha very right!

person below me always liked snuff films :))

yeah! ahha very right!

person below me always liked snuff films :))

False but I do have plans on staring in one so if you don't hear from me I probobly passed the audition.

the person below me has been thinking of becoming a hand and foot model.

False!

The person below me has a hovercraft

False. But I've heard the hovercraft industry could be very lucrative, what with increasing eel demand.

The person below me has never been "out of fighters."

False, I´ve lost entire flights when flying the F-8.

The person below me knows what goes before the "you are out of fighters" phrase.

True, I think, but there's two possibilities:

1.) When you're outta Crusaders, You are outta fighters. - The Crusader had guns and the F-4 didn't.

2.) When you're outta Tomcats, You are outta fighters. - With the retirement of the Tomcat, VF squadrons ceased to be and became VFA squadrons.

Which is more correct is tough to say, but the older of the two and therefore probably more correct is the Crusader one.

The person below me uses their joystick as a mouse.