Sign in to follow this  
Fates

The Person Below Me

false i believe its never happened

the person below me loves country and western and sitting on the porch with grandma with a shotgun ?

Edited by Nathan

false i believe its never happened

the person below me loves country and western and sitting on the porch with grandma with a shotgun ?

How did you know that :blink:

The person below me Loves BBQ and beers

hi hgbn , True love bbq's and beers who wouldnt ?

the person below me likes train spotting and loves nothing better than hanging around train stations all weekend getting train numbers !!!!! lol

False. Even though trains are awesome the mile long ones that go really slow and hold up traffic forever suck

The person below me wants afordable flight simulation machine thats small enough, and virtually maintence free, to put in your bedroom but big enough to enjoy the thrill doing barrell rolls while dog fighting.

True. A boy can dream, can't he? Although I'd much rather go through the trouble of getting in the real thing.

The person below me was born a Ramblin' Man.

:blink: i is female

the person below me has seen a movie in theaters lately

:blink: i is female

the person below me has seen a movie in theaters lately

False. Why go to movies and pay for overpriced snaks when you get the movie while its still in theaters online for free.

The person below me has played ALL of the fallouts(Fallout 1, Fallout 2, Fallout Brotherhood of Steel, Fallout Tactics, Fallout 3...)

True!

Fallout 3 is still on the hard disc, Fallout New Vegas is on order! Love the post-apocalyptic atmosphere!

The person below me likes crumpets!

True!

Fallout 3 is still on the hard disc, Fallout New Vegas is on order! Love the post-apocalyptic atmosphere!

The person below me likes crumpets!

True, as long as their not too crumpled :lol:

but the person below me thinks Snooki from jersey Shore has a brain

True I heard a rumor that they're on loan from Paris Hilton(I don't have anything solid yet)

The person below me is wondering a Family Guy(Peter Griffin Fighter Truck) mod would look like on SF2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VJlwwB0eGU

False, I wasn't wondering that but I'm certain there are folks around capable of creating such a thing. Would be crazy seeing your wingman dogfighting a pick up truck.

The person below me loves spending twenty minutes picking beggar lice off of their socks.

False, I never had lice, especially lice begging for attention.

The person below me is also old enough to prefer skipping Xmas and all its stress, and go directly to the New-Years-Eve party!!!

Edited by TX3RN0BILL

False, I adore my familys X-mas Dinner and spend New Years Eve in a bomb shelter.

The person below me have used earphones to his Music Player while on transport with his fellows instead of sharing the music because you are ashamed what you are listening to.

Edited by JonathanRL

False, I am not ashamed of listening to Metallica, Slayer, AC/DC and so on!

The person below me has deep questions about the redness of Rudolph's nose.

REVIVE THIS THREAD!

The person below me DOESN'T like the 'boobies!' thread...

false! however due to my wife coming home from the hospital i must publicly denounce it outside of Combat Ace.

the person below me is old enough to have watched TV on UHF........

True! Now leave us old farts alone!

the person below me (he he he i said B-Low me) is sitting at thier computer naked....

the person below me (he he he i said B-Low me) is sitting at thier computer naked....

Yes, but only because i was taking a...look at the boobies thread

The person below me just found out to be a redneck

False (caveat, I'm currently in Alabama and will be for a month or two, so that might change).

The person below me still runs an "old school" (Atari VCS, Nintendo NES, etc.) game system on their widescreen HDTV.

False - Though I have one of those 'old school' emulation boxes that I fire up occasionally...

The person below me doesn't know what a 'Recognizer' is...

False - Though I have one of those 'old school' emulation boxes that I fire up occasionally...

The person below me doesn't know what a 'Recognizer' is...

False..that is if we are talking Tron

The person below me is a closet IL2 player

False, I utterly loathe the IL2 series!

The person below me is planning his next vacation in Libya.

Edited by Muesli

False - I'm steering clear of North Africa in terms of holiday destinations, although it's a dream of mine and my GF to visit Egypt. Well, good thing we have to wait till it settles down, the personal economy isn't looking good enough to travel...

The person below me is also considering (or did consider, if it's already past) celebrating his or her 30th birthday with a party inspired by the letters of said age's roman numerals...