Sign in to follow this  
The_Nephilim

AA RCU Not Working?

Hi, I have a Server running and would like to get AARCU Running but It does Not work I get the Following Error Message upon running the EXE:

aasmrcuyd6.jpg

When I run the Server Manager It says it is Not installed but it is I installed numerous times?? What do I have to Do to get the RCU Working so I can Setup Punk Buster on my Server?? I read the Guides but I did what it said??

THNX

The_Nephilim

If anyone needs to know, What was happeneing it would run the 1st time then I would shut it down sometime ltr then about some more time ltr I would go to restart the Server and RCU Utiliry it would NOT run I kep getting some Error messages;...

Come to find out the Program was still running in the Backround ( I did an ALT_CTRL- Delete) and it showed the EXE still running and it would NOT run as it was already running but the error message didnt state that it was like the above one I linked too.

So Either Reboor your PC or Manually turn OFF those EXEs that are still running if you run into a similar Problem ;)