Sign in to follow this  
PigDriver

RAAF Super Hornet skin

I've asked this before, but are any skinners out there thinking of doing an RAAF SH skin? I've got a Boeing artist's impression of the Superbug in Aussie colours (I believe I posted it before in the Super Hornet thread) and according to an 82nd Wing member on Aussie Modeller International, the Super Hornet markings will be very close to the current 1SQN F-111 (1 and 6SQN have merged). Not sure about the colours though, although I'm hoping the Superbugs will be Gunship Grey, the Malaysian D's look fantastic in it.

Well, the Bugs they have now are the still Dark Compass Ghost and Light Compass Ghost Grey and I'd imagine they'd keep it with the SH. My CS3 is down at the moment so I can't do any help.

Have 1 and 6Sqn merged? I just thought they were all just operating outta Amberley to minimise support costs for the pig. You know how tetchy the government gets when the words "F-111" and "Costs" are used in the same sentence. :rolleyes: